Four long-running Everton transfer sagas…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the article below it:

Is Barkley 'special enough' to be excused?
Martinez can advise Hodgson all he wants, but why does Barkley perform far better for England than Everton?

Hmmm

Martinez can advise Hodgson all he wants, but why does Barkley perform far better for England than Everton?

Hmmm
This season Barkley has been brilliant so not sure your point. Last season he was poor but he didn't really stand out for England but this season he has stood in it for both

This season Barkley has been brilliant so not sure your point. Last season he was poor but he didn't really stand out for England but this season he has stood in it for both

My point was this it shoud've read 'far better for Everton than England', no?

Love how he was made a scapegoat AGAIN for the Spain game, despite Sterling being absolute plop for the whole game.

Love how he was made a scapegoat AGAIN for the Spain game, despite Sterling being absolute plop for the whole game.

Sorry I was reading it as he has been fantastic for England but not for Everton.

Sorry I was reading it as he has been fantastic for England but not for Everton.
I watched the first half, and I actually thought he did pretty well, his shooting was way off but I feel he was under immense pressure to impress and nervously snatched at his shots. That lovely turn he did in the middle of the pitch was great, plus he played a cracker of a pass through to Sterling.

I don't think he's ever going to get the press on his side when it comes to England though.

To be honest mate, Ross has been the only one that has been praised for the Spain game, just type his name in Google, see the main headlines.

Because hes playing against snide teams like Lithuania most the time
Hmmm

They forgot Ever Benega, ever since Billy Boy came out and said on the last hour of a transfer window, "we aint finished yet" he was expecting to sign him (Moyes days), think we have been linked with him ever since.

Wait a minute ! Only four ? Were is the GOT weekly tradition of 5 things.............

Not even gonna read the article. 0 out of 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.