Forum and fan leaders should set an example by being positive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend Barry Horne

Player Valuation: £6m
Leadership through difficult times is often about staying positive

Comments on here, that the fan negativity seeps into the players and staff have some foundation I think - in fact, it could be that its the massive elephant in the room that's not being addressed

The positivity needs to start from the people running and often frequenting this forum! If the diehard fans have this negative mindset it helps no one

So rather than solely focusing on the likes of 76 year old Bill Kenwright (after a manager and Director of Football already gone), perhaps check yourself and think, how can I make a positive difference here?

Comments on here, that the fan negativity seeps into the players and staff have some foundation I think - in fact, it could be that its the massive elephant in the room that's not being addressed

The positivity needs to start from the people running and often frequenting this forum! If the diehard fans have this negative mindset it helps no one

So rather than solely focusing on the likes of 76 year old Bill Kenwright (after a manager and Director of Football already gone), perhaps check yourself and think, how can I make a positive difference here?
Utter wham

It does.
You can visibly see players like Keane and Iwobi getting down with stick.

That said NSNO for a reason.

But you’re so wrong mate. It’s not the fans fault the club is ran horrifically. When Moshiri came in, we were given a blank slate.

Instead of following the ridiculously superb model ran by Liverpool, we decided to throw £500m away by basically creating a portfolio of sheer chaos.

7 years of no direction, knee jerk appointments, zero accountability, and more and more lies is not acceptable.

The fans pay hundreds and thousands each year to watch Everton, and if they’re not happy, we’ll then, maybe we should look at the reasons why… and I’ll give you a clue, it’s not the fans.

FO

I have loads of positivity in life in general

In the everton part of my life however they seem to be purposely driving it out of me.

I mean Allardyce and Benitez? If youd asked me a few years back what could my football club do to drive me crazy and make me stop watching, i probably couldnt have even imagined the horrors that have come to pass.

At this point they just need to make a "normal" football decision and lots will settle down and get on with supporting the team as we happily have done thru many a crap season and crap team, thank you very much. But positivity whilst you cant trust what move they will make next?

Even if they do make a reasonable choice in the coming days and start getting it right unexpectedly, it will probably be a long time before ill trust the club to not go insane again.

Genuinely question, how high up the ranks are you at Everton?

Back in the day, this reminds me of a post Elstone would place on a forum.

Could the elephant be @MikelsGoat ?

Status
Not open for further replies.