Foreverton Membership

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last time I looked at this about was 5 years ago after a Liverpool supporting friend of mine started showing me all the goodies he received as an international supporter.
I found our offering comparatively underwhelming back then. Eg, what am I going to do with tickets to a match? No use to me. My friend received a flag, stickers and other goodies.
Hopefully we have lifted our act since then?

OK. I'll email you two tickets to this week's AFL match here in Melbourne. Let me know when you arrive. :coffee:
You'd be waisting your time mate, I have no interest in aussie rules. However if everton were based in Australia, I would make the effort to visit maybe once every couple of seasons, tkts might come in handy then... :coffee:

You'd be waisting your time mate, I have no interest in aussie rules. However if everton were based in Australia, I would make the effort to visit maybe once every couple of seasons, tkts might come in handy then... :coffee:
You're talking fluff mate.
There are hundreds of things more appropriate they could put into an international supporter kit.

You're talking fluff mate.
There are hundreds of things more appropriate they could put into an international supporter kit.
Like what, flags and whistles as you mentioned earlier... gimme a break, that'd be great allright, if you were ten

I got one last season and got a pin badge. Tend to get tickets through stub hub but no harm in having it on the odd occasion the club sells decent tickets.

Anyway, on a a visit to Liverpool I was quizzed by some pissed up folks at the bar in the Grapes as to whether I was Red or Blue. Not having a scouse accent of course there was some questioning as to whether I was actually a blue to which I produced the Foreverton card that was in my wallet. One of the guys gave me the Everton pin badge he had on his jacket that was very much better than the Foreverton one.

Two pin badges beats one coaster :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.