Forest Green Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen Dunc has gone.

Between him and Lampard I think they have 2 wins in their last 40 games managed between them.
Difference is Dunc joined a team who were already bottom at the time (if I'm not mistaken). Was always gonna be a tough gig. Lampard took over one of the biggest teams in history and would have gotten us relegated. Lampard should not manage a team again, but would be good to see dunc managing someone

Difference is Dunc joined a team who were already bottom at the time (if I'm not mistaken). Was always gonna be a tough gig. Lampard took over one of the biggest teams in history and would have gotten us relegated. Lampard should not manage a team again, but would be good to see dunc managing someone
I think it would be more fair to say Lampard took over one of, if not THE worst team in Everton history, replacing a kopite rat who played his part in making it the worst team in history

Not great timing seen as Dunc has gone, but is anyone going to Forest Green away for the u21's match (https://www.evertonfc.com/news/3529912/everton-under-21s-to-face-big-duncs-forest-green)

Desperate to go, but travel seems difficult as there's no trains back - anyone driving or know of a coach/mini-bus going from Liverpool?
Yeah I'm up for that. Travel is simple. About 12 miles north and to the left a bit.

*checks diary

No hang on, there's a History Society talk on that night. I know the past is better for my peace of mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.