Football Trivia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groucho

Staff member
Hi folks,

Thought we could do with some sort of thread to provide light yet interesting relief from the current apocalypse. I propose a football trivia thread, not necessarily confined to Everton but I'm sticking it in here to prevent off topic posts (sensible discretion will be used obviously so don't panic). Feel free to use whatever format you like, but I suggest making use of the spoiler function. If anyone wants to "live post" a quiz like Artetafan used to then feel free however that can be intensive for whoever sets the question.

Who said of Birmingham City "you lose some, you draw some"?

Jasper Carrott

How many FA Cup finals did George Best play in?

None

What was unusual about Aston Villa 2-2 Leicester City in 1976?

Villa's Chris Nicholl scored all four goals

Hi folks,

Thought we could do with some sort of thread to provide light yet interesting relief from the current apocalypse. I propose a football trivia thread, not necessarily confined to Everton but I'm sticking it in here to prevent off topic posts (sensible discretion will be used obviously so don't panic). Feel free to use whatever format you like, but I suggest making use of the spoiler function. If anyone wants to "live post" a quiz like Artetafan used to then feel free however that can be intensive for whoever sets the question.

Jasper Carrott

None

No idea
Correct.
Half a point - I guessed the gist of it but not the name

Hi folks,

Jasper Carrott

None

You 100% about the Best answer mate?

edit. You are, my bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.