Football Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's pushed me over the edge. I'm done with the sport.

There's no defending the blatant incompetency and corruption. How are we meant to invest time and energy into supporting the game when it's in this state.

Totally, completely done. [Poor language removed] off.
Footie's been corrupt for awhile mate. A buddy of mine was warned by his bookie friend to remove his bet on brazil for the 98 world cup as platini had already put the fix in for france to win it.

It's the fans who pay through the nose to actually go to the games I feel the most for. Being so blatantly shafted so often when they're saving up all year to buy a season ticket and support the team. People like me, living outside of Liverpool and not going to the game or being in that 'Everton' environment, it's not as important, but still incredibly frustrating and makes me so angry, as I would like nothing more than to see Everton be good once again.

Not if your an RS fan.

:rant:
Disagree.

Got several mates and family members who can't bear to go to Anfield anymore because of the day-tripper tourist fans draped head to toe in crap they've just spent a fortune on in the club shop.

Guess which one the club is more keen to get through the door: The local who just turns up to watch the match and get off or a Chinese or Norwegian beaut that spends over a ton on 'merchandise' before even stepping foot inside the stadium...

More absolute nonsense with VAR at the Spurs vs Sheff Utd game yesterday. This rubbish is going to drive people away from the game in droves if it's allowed to continue. At this point is feels like football is dead and the authorities of the game are desecrating its corpse.

Need to scrap VAR. Ok for offsides and goal line decisions. Everything else is to open to debate. Even the sky team can’t agree even after seeing things 10 times. The old way was better and only had the same level of mistakes . Get rid as it’s hurting our game !

Need to scrap VAR. Ok for offsides and goal line decisions. Everything else is to open to debate. Even the sky team can’t agree even after seeing things 10 times. The old way was better and only had the same level of mistakes . Get rid as it’s hurting our game !
It's not OK for offsides though - see Leicester V Spurs or Spurs V Sheff Utd yesterday. Goal line decisions aren't VAR - it's a separate system. I can't understand why it isn't used as it was in the World Cup. As @MarcelsGoat said way back in thread - a system intended to eliminate human error that is controlled by humans, except now there's more humans involved to make more errors.

It's not OK for offsides though - see Leicester V Spurs or Spurs V Sheff Utd yesterday. Goal line decisions aren't VAR - it's a separate system. I can't understand why it isn't used as it was in the World Cup. As @MarcelsGoat said way back in thread - a system intended to eliminate human error that is controlled by humans, except now there's more humans involved to make more errors.
Good point. Just needs to scrapped !

Status
Not open for further replies.