Florida Cup 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you go to Disney land with your daughter Sassy?
We ended making the decision to cancel our Disney trip after going to Universal on Monday. You wouldn’t believe the number of people at those parks, the crowds were the biggest we have ever seen when visiting the Parks. There were so many people that at times we were almost shoulder to shoulder against people even outdoors it didn’t feel safe and at times it was really overwhelming. Orlando’s mayor also gave a press conference early in the week imploring people visiting the city to get vaccinated because the cases have skyrocketed the past few days and with it hospitalizations, no the kind of news that made me feel confident about taking our daughter to Disney for a second day of fun. I mentioned to @Spadge Vernacular that it makes me so mad because the US could be in such a much better place, unlike many countries around the world we have been fortunate to have plenty of vaccines for people to get inoculated so this summer we could really be enjoying ourselves instead of worrying for our daughter’s safety and canceling our Disney trip but after much thought we decided it was best. Our daughter was a little disappointed and so were we but the county is reportedly seeing nearly 1,000 new COVID-19 cases per day and the mayor called the numbers "extraordinary” so it was impossible for us to ignore those facts specially when people were not masking or social distancing.

We ended making the decision to cancel our Disney trip after going to Universal on Monday. You wouldn’t believe the number of people at those parks, the crowds were the biggest we have ever seen when visiting the Parks. There were so many people that at times we were almost shoulder to shoulder against people even outdoors it didn’t feel safe and at times it was really overwhelming. Orlando’s mayor also gave a press conference early in the week imploring people visiting the city to get vaccinated because the cases have skyrocketed the past few days and with it hospitalizations, no the kind of news that made me feel confident about taking our daughter to Disney for a second day of fun. I mentioned to @Spadge Vernacular that it makes me so mad because the US could be in such a much better place, unlike many countries around the world we have been fortunate to have plenty of vaccines for people to get inoculated so this summer we could really be enjoying ourselves instead of worrying for our daughter’s safety and canceling our Disney trip but after much thought we decided it was best. Our daughter was a little disappointed and so were we but the county is reportedly seeing nearly 1,000 new COVID-19 cases per day and the mayor called the numbers "extraordinary” so it was impossible for us to ignore those facts specially when people were not masking or social distancing.
This time of year is a disaster for the three parks. I hate it. Been glotida several times and this time is a no go for me.

Good for you Sassy, some things are bigger than Disney.

This time of year is a disaster for the three parks. I hate it. Been glotida several times and this time is a no go for me.
I have attended before this time of the year but never have I seen it as busy as I saw it on Monday. One would have thought the pandemic was over. There were a couple of times that I had to ask people to give us some personal space as they were all in our faces.

I have attended before this time of the year but never have I seen it as busy as I saw it on Monday. One would have thought the pandemic was over. There were a couple of times that I had to ask people to give us some personal space as they were all in our faces.
I would off kicked his head in for ye.

The final was Sunday?
Yep, we are already the cup champions, this is a friendly

1627505995060.png

I would off kicked his head in for ye.
I bet you would have. But my sassyness comes to full display when I’m in mother mode so I know well how to stand up for myself. I’m very protective of my girl and her personal space thus I didn’t hesitate to tell people to back off.

Status
Not open for further replies.