Florida Cup 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s my hope!

We will, thanks. My husband and I are fully vaccinated but my concern is our daughter but we are taking all the precautions to keep her safe. I also got a covid test for her to take us soon as we get home as the incubation period for the delta variant is 2 days.
Defo not an expert, but I would question the 2 days incubation period, personally, as far as im aware its still considered 4-14 days.

As I say, im 100% not an expert and theres every chance im wrong.

The Everton v Millionarios game is billed as the ‘championship match’ the second two are down as ’friendly games’ on their website.

So it looks like we’re straight thru to the final.
What a chance for Benitez to give us a trophy this early in his tenure. Let’s see if he has the tactics to defeat Gamero, in my opinion he is one of the best Colombian coaches at the moment.

She is actually not going to the game so she will be safe. My younger sister lives in Orlando so she is babysitting for us while we go to the match :D But we are taking our daughter to Disney and Universal on Monday and Tuesday so that’s where we’re going have to be careful but we are only doing outside rides and masking so hopefully that will help.

So the husband is going to the match?

I give you 3 years, max.

Defo not an expert, but I would question the 2 days incubation period, personally, as far as im aware its still considered 4-14 days.

As I say, im 100% not an expert and theres every chance im wrong.
Thanks for the information. I have read that Delta variant is much quicker but maybe it will be best for us to wait to give our daughter the test to ensure we get accurate results.

So the husband is going to the match?

I give you 3 years, max.
He is going and even has his own shirt to wear.

A5BD4736-F000-4AF3-B0A7-3D50A088D71E.jpeg

3 years as fans or 3 years until he divorces me for turning him into an Everton fan? lol

Thanks for the information. I have read that Delta variant is much quicker but maybe it will be best for us to wait to give our daughter the test to ensure we get accurate results.
Everything ive read points to it being a bit quicker, but there is still quite a big range.

Anyway, it wasnt my intention to scare you, im very certain she will be fine either way and have a lovely day.

Everything ive read points to it being a bit quicker, but there is still quite a big range.

Anyway, it wasnt my intention to scare you, im very certain she will be fine either way and have a lovely day.
You didn’t frighten me, I have been doing that on my own. When we planned this trip covid wasn’t out of control in Florida as it is now but I’m hoping we will be safe too. Your post was actually a good reminder that it is best to wait a few days for the test so thanks again!

He is going and even has his own shirt to wear.

3 years as fans or 3 years until he divorces me for turning him into an Everton fan? lol

Oh the divorce. Neither of you had no choice in being an Evertonian. Those that know and all that.

Really hope you both enjoy the match, or rather, the thrill, of seeing the team in real life for the first time. I will be absolutely made up for you if James plays.

Oh the divorce. Neither of you had no choice in being an Evertonian. Those that know and all that.

Really hope you both enjoy the match, or rather, the thrill, of seeing the team in real life for the first time. I will be absolutely made up for you if James plays.
Nah, that won’t happen. My husband follows the Carolina Panthers football team and they are the biggest disappointment ever so he is used to it.

Thanks, we are very much looking forward to it. I will be infuriated with Benitez if he doesn’t play James, specially since he has been the main face for Everton for this event.

Nah, that won’t happen. My husband follows the Carolina Panthers football team and they are the biggest disappointment ever so he is used to it.

Thanks, we are very much looking forward to it. I will be infuriated with Benitez if he doesn’t play James, specially since he has been the main face for Everton for this event.

He will get minutes, no doubt about it. Like you say, he is why we are there anyrate.

James will play i would bet my house on it

he is the only reason we've been invited i reckon

If all else fails then see if you can find your namesake beer, brewed in Florida...........

https://www.cigarcitybrewing.com/beer/sassy-wambler/

He will get minutes, no doubt about it. Like you say, he is why we are there anyrate.
I think so too. It will be my first time ever see him play In person.
James will play i would bet my house on it

he is the only reason we've been invited i reckon
Rafael may not like all the spotlight he is getting from the Cup sponsors but it is good for Everton so it would be best if he plays him, although I wouldn’t bet my house on it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.