Florida Cup 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those going to these matches, you may want to check out the list of prohibited items. I had ordered a big sign to bring with me only to find out they prohibit anything bigger than 11”x17”.

Prohibited Items

To ensure the safest environment possible, the City of Orlando, Florida Citrus Sports and Camping World Stadium prohibit the following items from being brought through the gates of the stadium. Please check event specific guides for any additional items prohibited by the event promoter/organizer. Mobile Lockers are available on an event-by-event basis outside Camping World Stadium at the corner of Church St. and Rio Grande Ave. for attendees to store items not permitted inside the stadium if needed.

• Airhorns
  • Backpacks
  • Bottles
  • Cameras with detachable lenses and/or lenses 3 In. or longer
  • Cans
  • Carts
  • Coolers
  • Cycles
  • Drones
  • Fireworks
  • Hard containers
  • Illegal drugs
  • Laptops
  • Large bags
  • Laser pointers
  • Masks
  • Megaphones
  • Outside food & beverage
  • Pets (except service animals; see “Animal Policy” above)
  • Poles longer than 12″
  • Seat cushions that have pockets, zippers, compartments or covers are not permitted. Seat cushions that have rigid frames are not permitted. Soft, flexible seat cushions without pockets may be carried into the stadium.
  • Selfie-Sticks
  • Signs with indecent or derogatory comments/images, political statements, and commercial references
  • Signs larger than 11″ x 17″
  • Skates
  • Skateboards
  • Unauthorized solicitation, handbills, giveaways, or sampling
  • Umbrellas
  • Video or audio recorders
  • Weapons of any kind
Can I bring my emotional support peacock?

Thing is, even if its going ahead as normal, Everton still have not actually said how you can watch it in the Uk, its on a few foreign chs and south African chs etc though, so easily watchable

With Arsenal out, if it goes ahead they will surely need to find a replacement or they will play a 3 League Tournament with reduced minutes then a 1st v 2nd Final

Thing is, even if its going ahead as normal, Everton still have not actually said how you can watch it in the Uk, its on a few foreign chs and south African chs etc though, so easily watchable
Premier Sports are showing it, you have to pay £10.99 a month for the channel but it’d at least be screenable compared to the club’s attempts of showing games on the OS and YouTube

so it's us, Milonairos and Inter

there must be a nearby MLS team or Mexican league team they can rope in
A Mexican team would be most likely as there’s a full round of MLS games at the weekend whereas there’s only 7 games in Liga MX between the early hours of Saturday and the early hours of Monday

Do we know who will travel and who won't?

I would guess Begovic,Townsend and Gray will travel even if Gray may be a day or two late.
We now Delph isn't and Sigurdsson may not be available either.,Nkounkou won't be going either.

I wonder about Whitaker,Dobbin,Cannon, Branthwaite, Gibson,Gordon?

I hope Benitez starts with a realistic 11 instead of givimg everybody minutes.
He only have 3 serious games in pre season it is not a lot.
He can change after 60+ minutes

My team would be:
Virgina/Begovic (maybe 45 mins each)

Coleman
LB (Kenny or Holgate if Digne doesn't travel) ?
Keane
Godfrey

Gbamin (i think he needs more game time than Allan / Doucs)
Allan/Doucoure

Townsend
James
Gray

Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.