Florida Cup 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
It probably is hell on earth but if you decide to come then maybe a group of us can meet so that way the boos would be louder ;)
I’m definitely considering it. That’s just a very busy time for me with work, so the midweek is a definite no-go. But, I didn’t get to see Everton this past season, and still am not sure it’ll even be possible in the coming season either, so I may end up trying to get down there for the Saturday.

Let’s not be hasty @Sassy Colombian.

Your commitment is admirable but this is the rest of your happiness you are playing with. Just look at us lot ffs!
@Armaghtoffee I really appreciate your advise but I have been following Colombia for almost 30 years so I know very little about football happiness, but misery and disappointment I know very well so I don’t need to look at you all, just looking at myself is enough lol

I’m definitely considering it. That’s just a very busy time for me with work, so the midweek is a definite no-go. But, I didn’t get to see Everton this past season, and still am not sure it’ll even be possible in the coming season either, so I may end up trying to get down there for the Saturday.
Totally understand. At least you have gotten to see Everton before this would be my first chance and since my sis lives in Orlando then I may have to go for it.

We better not finish last like we did in the 2005 PL Asia Cup. Honestly, losing to Thailand on penalties.... the only thing I remember about that was Beattie's crappy bleach blond hairdo, like he'd been on a Bangkok bender the night before.... played like it too.

Florida you say? Perhaps we can cart a load off to the retirement home after we have finished.
No, no, no, no. You don’t want to retire in Florida, instead think of beautiful mountains and delicious beer then you would want to move to Asheville and have this Sassy as your neighbor lol

42B05640-EE75-4B7C-8815-9EF21B21F075.jpeg

No, no, no, no. You don’t want to retire in Florida, instead think of beautiful mountains and delicious beer then you would want to move to Asheville and have this Sassy as your neighbor lol

View attachment 129223

They don't deserve it Sassy, they deserve to be force fed until they weigh 250kg and the golf cart that they use to go shopping in has its wheels pop off under the pressure everytime they sit on it. They can fulfil their days playing bingo, swatting away flies, all the while drinking one gallon bottles of Sunny D until they turn bright yellow like the chickens they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.