Florida Cup 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

May be a bit premature but this has me worried for our season. Not the getting run ragged bit as they are used to the heat and in the middle of their season. But the actual state of the football. It was dreadful at times under Ancelotti but it looks like we are going to sit deep and counter. If we come under and pressure then hoof and chase.

I honestly cant watch a season of that

Getting dominated by a Columbian team, ha!
Hahaha your team that bad you watching us play a friendly . Suppose must be hard having a team who nobody cares about and best moment was when in the prem but well enjoy another season in the championship

May be a bit premature but this has me worried for our season. Not the getting run ragged bit as they are used to the heat and in the middle of their season. But the actual state of the football. It was dreadful at times under Ancelotti but it looks like we are going to sit deep and counter. If we come under and pressure then hoof and chase.

I honestly cant watch a season of that
Godfrey and Holgate trying to hoof volley to Iwobi

We are going down.

I will inevitability try and use the Everton site to watch it with ST number, then it won’t work like every year, and I will fanny about trying to stream it instead.

Totally agree with you that they should just have this on YouTube so everyone can watch it easily.
And as if by magic..

Not forgetting this either

chrome_screenshot_1627254285312.png

Status
Not open for further replies.