Florida Cup 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ta mate.
Just clicked it and got the James pass !
1B6A5938-B158-461F-B7D8-B4AF848FF72E.jpeg

Last time I paid for a Stream from the club and it failed they offered a refund tbf…… didn’t have to pay for anything I didn’t t get.

also I pay for membership because I want to support the club, not because I want the tat they send out. In fact i the last engagement surve my my input was stop sending all that cack.

also if you have a ST you don’t have to pay any extra so not sure what your point is, it’s basically a freebie to you.

Just find it a bit odd that anyone would object to paying the club directly to watch preseason games.
I don’t have a ST anymore, live in Glasgow and family started to come first. You’ve obviously got a position you’re happy with. ??

One of my best memories was seeing Everton live in Melbourne years ago when they toured down under. I remember Saha scoring the second goal, but I can’t recall the first.

I wish our American fans a similarly enjoyable experience over the coming days.

Why would you “pony up” for something that isn’t even guaranteed to work/probably won’t? If I knew it was going to work I’d be more than happy to. I’ve spent out for decades of season tickets that have proven disappointing, so it’s not that I don’t “pony up”. Perhaps the focus should be to ensure things work before charging???
Its Everton mate. If you are crap at your job it doesn't matter.

Last time I paid for a Stream from the club and it failed they offered a refund tbf…… didn’t have to pay for anything I didn’t t get.

also I pay for membership because I want to support the club, not because I want the tat they send out. In fact i the last engagement surve my my input was stop sending all that cack.

also if you have a ST you don’t have to pay any extra so not sure what your point is, it’s basically a freebie to you.

Just find it a bit odd that anyone would object to paying the club directly to watch preseason games.
So you’ve had to get a refund on a failed stream and asked for the “tat” not to be sent? Now you’re imploring other blues to spend their hard earned on this excellent service? I suppose you’ve heard the definition of madness quote? Why don’t you just send them a £35 standing order? It’ll save you time and effort.

So you’ve had to get a refund on a failed stream and asked for the “tat” not to be sent? Now you’re imploring other blues to spend their hard earned on this excellent service? I suppose you’ve heard the definition of madness quote? Why don’t you just send them a £35 standing order? It’ll save you time and effort.
One stream out of of a fair few tbf hardly a disaster, plus I’d have got my dough back had I pursued it.
What’s more mad;
A) blindly putting money into a club I support (and getting it offered back if I don’t get some of what I paid for)
B) griping on a forum about an organisation I’m not even prepared to give £35 to allegedly ‘support’

If they had an arrangement for a standing order in return to be acknowledged as a ‘member’ of the club with nothing else in return, i would pay it, simply because I want a connection to my club and feeling of contributing to it.
Incidentally you also get the following

If all you seek is value for money out of ‘supporting’ a football team I suggest to follow another sport as football doesn’t sound like it’s for you , that or just drink on your local amateur teams clubhouse.

One stream out of of a fair few tbf hardly a disaster, plus I’d have got my dough back had I pursued it.
What’s more mad;
A) blindly putting money into a club I support (and getting it offered back if I don’t get some of what I paid for)
B) griping on a forum about an organisation I’m not even prepared to give £35 to allegedly ‘support’

If they had an arrangement for a standing order in return to be acknowledged as a ‘member’ of the club with nothing else in return, i would pay it, simply because I want a connection to my club and feeling of contributing to it.
Incidentally you also get the following

If all you seek is value for money out of ‘supporting’ a football team I suggest to follow another sport as football doesn’t sound like it’s for you , that or just drink on your local amateur teams clubhouse.
A

Status
Not open for further replies.