Florida Cup 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sassy Colombian hope you and your husband have an amazing time. Hope you do too @UptheTofees and anyone else getting to see Everton for the first time in person.
Thanks @maccavennie We really had a blast, I even got to see James and his kids from up close but just when I was trying to give him your love message he took off so I failed on that task :blush: But I will make it up to you, somehow.

@Sassy Colombian
@UptheTofees
(and all you other blues attending)

Whatever the result, you'll never forget tonight. Have a great time.

Once Everton has touched you....

#COYB #NSNO #UTFT
?????????
Yay, we won @tommye. Even if Benitez still has a lot more convincing to do, this will be a match that I will always remember that’s for sure. I have been touched by Everton and I like it lol

Thanks @maccavennie We really had a blast, I even got to see James and his kids from up close but just when I was trying to give him your love message he took off so I failed on that task :blush: But I will make it up to you, somehow.

Sounds like the authorities got wind of your plan and transferred @maccavennie restraining order and distance allowed to come within to you. ?

@Sassy Colombian your sis missed out :eek:

On a serious note, nice to see the Colombian fans (and Yanks) get to see the players. A win makes for a nice day out no matter if its a friendly game ;)

Is it Pumas next ? Are they part of the cup or have we won and the Pumas game is a friendly?
My sis was a being a good sister and stayed with my daughter while we were at the game so I couldn’t ask for more :)

Puma is next but it is just a friendly, or as far as I understand it is but things have been quite confusing with this cup so I may be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.