Match Thread Fleetwood Town v Everton, Wednesday 23rd September, 7.45pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see we have a squad, Iwobi, Bernard, Kenny, Niels, mom all played outstandingly well.
Now find us a goalkeeper, because we won't score five goals every game, fast losing faith with Pickford, far too arrogant for what he is, a very average keeper, with a howler in him every game. Needs a kick up the backside because as a team you very rare win anything with a poor keeper. That last set up by Niels for Kean was a fantastic piece of skill, Digne definitely has competition. Good to see Kean scoring regularly atm.

So many goals in the side at the moment. Confidence is high..really hope Richy starts against Palace and we keep our strongest 11 on for it. Need to get a centre back in for the next cup game, expecting keane and digne to play every game is asking for trouble imo. Dont get me started on the utter goon between the sticks.

Nkounkou is banging in a Le Tournoi Carlos free-kick Saturday with his wrong-foot.

If it wasn't for the flutters that was a fine performance.

A really comfortable evenings work that was made into a contest by 2 absolute howlers from you know who.

Not going to let that cloud the positives though, the system is producing goals and some fabulous football.

Shout out to Bernard who was superb tonight in that more central position.

Onwards and upwards. COYB!

Yay great we’ve scored 10 in two games.

however let go of you Richards for a moment, we’ve shipped four goals and to Fleetwood and West Brom too. That’s just not good enough.

Yeah, realised that when I saw the replay. He seems to try and palm the ball away.
It’s a weird thing keepers do a go with there stronger hand even if it’s further from the ball. My main gripe he’s throw his legs in the air to make it look dramatic but ucked up

Status
Not open for further replies.