Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nkounkou, Bernard, Iwobi all good.

Keane and Digne solid at the back.

Siggy anonymous.

Pickford a shambles - hope Carlo calls him out, lad needs a rocket for that. Don’t get away with that against better opposition.

Nkounkou MOTM for me.

He looks very raw defensively eggs but my word that ball isike a magnet to his feet when he's going forward.

I'm certain he could be a lethal winger and not sure he'll end up as a left back. Maybe a seasons worth of coaching will sort that but either way this kid is electric!!!
Agree 100% atm.. very naive defensively but brilliant going forward, first thought is attack

Not to pick on a negative just disappointed a little in JJK. Really thought he was going to show he had stepped up but his mindset seems still to be last years Everton.

one moment stood out when he passed to Nkounkou and pointed to pass back to the keeper.. of course Nkounkou ignored him and took the ball forward into space and got going again..

would stick to Coleman no doubt. JJK very much back up.

What play by digne. A dribble and then what a pass to nkonks. Nkonks, that was filthily beautiful. The boy could be the find of the season in the premier league. And made up for moise. Good finish and hopefully the start of a brighter future with us. Get in!

Status
Not open for further replies.