Fixture List 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've done it to us again, piling all the top teams into our fixture list in succession. Hidden this time in December, rather han at the start of the season.

This isn't random, as it should be, this is scripted. Do anything to about a challenge to the established selling brands.
Look on the bright side, you can get back on track and a nice early Xmas present on the 21st with an Arsenal par for the course away horror show.
I'm calling it now 3-1 to the blues(Richarlison double,Sigurrdson penalty - Zouma OG)

Ah well if it's not negativity reporting our last opening away win was in 2001 then it must be a positive thing, thanks for clearing that one up. ;)
o_O did you know when we won 1st day away,doubt it,as i didnt lol so good for people to know,for those that may wonder,if anyone did lol
In the same way that palace have not won at home there 1st home game played of the season since 2011

We wont lose them four games in December, someone quote me. People may think Chelsea and Arsenal and United are tough games. Chelsea, transfer ban, manager in a mess and no Hazard wont be strong this season. Arsenal away from home are awful and United could be anything. The Red S is the toughest game in December by far. I'm more worried about not getting off to a good start. You just know we will draw at Palace and already be 2 points down

This.

Can't go into it with a negative mindset. Took 10/12 from them in March/April and were hard done by not to get some results in the fall fixtures.

Arsenal will not finish top 6 this season. Plenty of doubts about the others.

If we aspire to a higher position than these sides we can't fear them.

From the BBC "The first Merseyside derby, which will see Liverpool host Everton during a round of midweek fixtures in early December, will be shown on Amazon TV"

Amazon TV? what channel is that, or is it something you pay for and watch on your phone?

You need an Amazon fire stick and prime membership which I think is about £70 a year

Plug it into your HDMI socket on the telly

Screenshot_20190613-105807_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190613-105825_Chrome.jpg

December and March hey?

I think that if we hit December in a good vein of form, then we'll be more than ok. The run in at the end after March is ok too - it will help with any trouble we're in or help us if we're up around the business end of the European places.

Batter them Everton.

Question-

I live in New York. Wife, kid and I are going to be on holiday in the UK last week of November. I want to get tickets to the Norwich game on Nov 23 - it'll be our first trip to Goodison. All the fixtures on that weekend are currently listed for Saturday. Do I have to be concerned about that fixture being moved to Sunday? I wouldn't think so?

Question-

I live in New York. Wife, kid and I are going to be on holiday in the UK last week of November. I want to get tickets to the Norwich game on Nov 23 - it'll be our first trip to Goodison. All the fixtures on that weekend are currently listed for Saturday. Do I have to be concerned about that fixture being moved to Sunday? I wouldn't think so?
anything can be moved,dont book anything till they announce the tv

Question-

I would not think it would be moved myself mate,but Tv games for then are done by mid september

Question-

Think the television fixtures will be announced around the 7th of August, doubt it will be on live that though...

Status
Not open for further replies.