Fitness levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no doubt at all that when we play Tottenham our players will be blowing out their arses after 20 minutes while the likes of Son and Hojbjerg will be breezing past even our subs after 80 minutes.

Watching the game last night, what really stood out was the incredible fitness levels. Right up to the final whistle, the sharpness off the mark & the sprints were just relentless.
Like the German national team, they always seem to have an edge.
Juicing???
They will certainly be right on the limit of what’s legal.
They must have the best of everything needed to field a team at peak fitness, both mentally & physically.

........Everton on the other hand look like fitness conditioning consists of 5 nights a week in the Winslow with Big Dunc & John Bailey, followed by the chippy.

Well, ironically, we hired Ancelotti. In Bayern, the players kept hidden training sessions behind Ancelotti's back, because they thought his training sessions were rubbish. But this was a bunch of losers, so what do they know?

I've always thought our midfield for years has lacked energy and athleticism. I put it down to the players as opposed to the fitness coaching.

Get that pasta down them Carlos

Exactly can you imagine these clowns playing Sat Wed Sat in the same week if we ever get into Europe.
As others have mentioned there is a bad smell about the club and has been for some time, to much of a snowflake club for me in other words just making the numbers up kind of club

Man, I agree with you! A team should stay fit both mentally and physically. when I played in high school our trainer taught us some yoga exercises. How does it sound to you! A kind of meditation, it was pretty good I would say. I felt addicted to practice it more after hard training. I wanted to become a trainer at that time but life changed things a lot! I'm working in IT and this job supposes to sit moe than 8 hours per day in a chair. My back is suffering, so I returned to my yoga classes. Do you know guys what does namaste mean? From yoga practice. If you read more about this, so you will find out many interesting things regarding the benefits of yoga.

Status
Not open for further replies.