First time in 11years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be intersting midfield battle, Ratface looks like he has lost his legs, up against McCarthy and Barry should be interesting. Really hope they go 3 at the back.

Stage is set Ross.

Oh God can you imagine after the Derby.

If we win its gonna be "DAT MARTINEZ IS DA BESTESET/I THINK WE ARE DER NAILED ON FOR DER 4th".

I aint even logging on till abar Tuesday if we get beat.

This. Will be the absolute werst

Be intersting midfield battle, Ratface looks like he has lost his legs, up against McCarthy and Barry should be interesting. Really hope they go 3 at the back.

Stage is set Ross.

Potentially... But you know what, for all the 'small club' talk he says about us, he always steps up his game against us, it's easier to count the good games he has than it is bad ones, cause he rarely has them.

But hopefully he's ****.

Not sure he has the game to raise, anymore. Did nothing against us last year.

True. But it's naive to write him off, he's the one who swung in that ball for Suarez, at Goodison, and he's still got that influence on referees, that will always make him dangerous.

I think liverpool were worse last season and we had a better chance of beating them. Although I have never felt inferior .

Lads... Lukaku has this.
article-2277145-1784A78D000005DC-165_634x353.jpg

Potentially... But you know what, for all the 'small club' talk he says about us, he always steps up his game against us, it's easier to count the good games he has than it is bad ones, cause he rarely has them.

But hopefully he's ****.

Oh he hates us and i kind of enjoy that, like when Ferguson said he wast a top player "Im not bothered about what he said" and in the next breath "Would a top player have won over a 100 caps for Engerland". "Im not bothered about Everton" TBH he never stops going on about us. I watched him tonight he looks flabby and fatiuged - all things pass.

TBH im just looking forward to the first derby in a while, i think we will have a real go, just want to see us bring passion to the game.

....That we'll be going into a derby without the inferiority complex. Martinez is an ultra-positive manager and will have had them bouncing all week....there will have been no fear around Finch Farm

A lot of the players have been away on international duty, not sure if that'll make a difference or not. Perhaps a bit of tiredness from both sets of players and an anti climatic game.

Werent we favourites for the semi final? Liverpool are our bogey team...im convinced of that! we will get a draw if they have an off day...

Status
Not open for further replies.