FIRST MISSED SEASON TICKET DIRECT DEBIT! HELP PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffertonian

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
This is the second season I've had a season ticket now and the first paid by direct debit, I'm 19 you see so as soon as I got a job, I got a season ticket, basically, anyway never missed a payment, rang up the bank yesterday, just to check if my payment went through, it had, now it's been returned to my account, now this is through a credit agreement company, not actually Everton I'm happy to accept the charges but with the Derby on Saturday I'm just wondering if there'll be any complications, surely not for one missed payment, please help out if you could guys, would mean a lot

sorry i don't have a clue but edit your post
too Sunday lol ;) hope you get it sorted nightmare that
that was weird because someones just quoted me when i put
was town open tomorrow ''' by a mistake aswell

Nah only kidding
They give you a couple of weeks to catch up
It happened to me a few seasons ago but I think if you miss again they do cancel ya ticket
Hope you ok and get it sorted

Nah only kidding
They give you a couple of weeks to catch up
It happened to me a few seasons ago but I think if you miss again they do cancel ya ticket
Hope you ok and get it sorted
Nice one pal, just shitting myself really as couldn't imagine not going anymore over literally a couple of pence

I think a buzzer goes off to notify a steward and you have to provide proof of payment before they'll let you in. Bit embarrassing, the loud buzzer and flashy light, but no biggie.

good luck lad ;)
Nice one la, a proof of payment as in?

Terms & Conditions

For those wishing to pay by Direct Debit any missed payments will invalidate their Season Ticket and their seat will be advertised on Stub Hub, should they attempt to gain entry they will be taken away injected with rapid growth hormone & locked up with a tape measure & Purple Aki.
*cancels next payment

Status
Not open for further replies.