First Everton Goal of Your Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pat Nevin in a 2-1 away loss at Chelsea. Could’ve had a goal on the day I was born but we lost 1-0 away at Man City so I had to wait a week, Everton that.

We got smashed 5.0 to QPR the day I was born, Week later we beat Aston villa 2.1, jones getting both goals.

Martin Dobson in a 2 nil win over Newcastle 1977. apparently Drew Brand and Ken McNaught played their last Everton games.

Versus Luton Town in a League Cup tie in 1968. Aged 6. Totally star struck by Alan Ball, Royle, Harvey, Kendall and all!
Gwladys Street upper stand. Near the front. Night match. Won 5-1! Can't remember who scored though! But that was me hook line and sinker!
My arl fella did his duty and got me hooked early. Mind you it wasn't difficult as we were a very good side.

Versus Luton Town in a League Cup tie in 1968. Aged 6. Totally star struck by Alan Ball, Royle, Harvey, Kendall and all!
Gwladys Street upper stand. Near the front. Night match. Won 5-1! Can't remember who scored though! But that was me hook line and sinker!
My arl fella did his duty and got me hooked early. Mind you it wasn't difficult as we were a very good side.

....the thread is more about who scored the first Everton goal after you was born.

...it’s ok, Stu, plenty have also posted the first goal they saw. Just look up the first games we played after you was born (link below);

Just checked it.
A day after I was born we beat Cardiff City 8-3 at Goodison Park on 28/4/62.
Alex Young opened the scoring in the 9th minute. Very apt as he was my Dads favourite player!

Just checked it.
A day after I was born we beat Cardiff City 8-3 at Goodison Park on 28/4/62.
Alex Young opened the scoring in the 9th minute. Very apt as he was my Dads favourite player!

...what an introduction to the world, Stu, and how appropriate the Golden Vision scored for your proud Dad. I might have actually been at that game myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.