First Everton Goal of Your Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first in my life time was Bobby Collins in a 2-1 win over Spurs 1960. The first I attended was John Hirst 2-2 draw at Coventry 1968

I've known the answer to this since I was about 3, because my dad has never, ever, missed an opportunity to tell me that he had to give up his ticket to see Sharp's goal at Anfield to attend my birth.
I missed the Leighton Baines' free kick goal against Chelsea in the Cup in 2011 for the birth of my first son. People talked about that goal and match for ages, not in the same category as Sharp's mind.

I missed the Leighton Baines' free kick goal against Chelsea in the Cup in 2011 for the birth of my first son. People talked about that goal and match for ages, not in the same category as Sharp's mind.

....as an aside, my daughter was born at the beginning of May ‘85. As Mum and baby left hospital, I hopped into a mini-bus with my footy mates and headed off to Holland for the Cup Winners Cup Final. At the final whistle we decided to head straight to Wembley for the FA Cup Final.

Mrs Eggs has often mentioned it, but fortunately my daughter has never held it against me and we are very close.

Mick Bernard putting us 1-0 up from the penalty spot in a 4-0 rout away at QPR in August 1976. I was 29 days old.

My younger brother was born 4 days before the 1989 FA Cup final so his was Stuart McCall's scruffy scrambled injury time equalizer in that game.

First Everton goal of my life,Alex Young v Northampton,5-2 win for us August 1965:)

Status
Not open for further replies.