First Everton Goal of Your Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry I can't remember my first home goal as as a kid I went to youth games reserve games etc before I seen the first team - my first ever first game was away at Bolton though 1962/63

Similar here Joey.

But my Dad took me to watch both Everton and Liverpool, even though he was an Everton fan - lots of fellas seemed to go to watch both sides in the 70’s.

So I couldn’t really say tbh.

I still vividly remember Bob Latchfords hat trick against Chelsea for his 30th league goal of season that year.

Similar here Joey.

But my Dad took me to watch both Everton and Liverpool, even though he was an Everton fan - lots of fellas seemed to go to watch both sides in the 70’s.

So I couldn’t really say tbh.

I still vividly remember Bob Latchfords hat trick against Chelsea for his 30th league goal of season that year.
Fans like me are listing the first goal they seen, @Eggs corrected the title of the thread it's the first player who scored the day after you were born .....while you were dribbling in your pram!
Some great post on either - so who cares great thread.......

First goal I saw live ..Big Bob away at burnley in ‘74.lost 3-1
First goal in life.. Dec 7th ‘68. Alan Ball away at Arsenal.lost 3-1 as well
Seems like a theme started !
We did win 7-1 v Leicester the day before I was born. (Never been forgiven for being the cause of my Dad and Uncle missing the 7th because of visiting time in Oxford Street Hospital)

Fans like me are listing the first goal they seen, @Eggs corrected the title of the thread it's the first player who scored the day after you were born .....while you were dribbling in your pram!
Some great post on either - so who cares great thread.......

In that case it was Jimmy Husband,in a 3-2 win over Forest in the cup ;)

Graeme sharp penalty against Southampton January 10,1987 fa Cup 3rd round in a 2-1 win Sharpie got both that day....my first match was on Sep 6 1986 a 0-0 v qpr ,Kevin Langley hit the post is all I remember from that

Amokachi header at home to Port Vale in the cup - went out in the replay.

Status
Not open for further replies.