First Everton Goal of Your Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
April 1990 first live goal Ray Atteveld in a 2-1 win over Derby County at Goodison with Sheeds getting the winner with a stunning effort(Think it actually got efcs goal of the season that year?)

April 1990 first live goal Ray Atteveld in a 2-1 win over Derby County at Goodison with Sheeds getting the winner with a stunning effort(Think it actually got efcs goal of the season that year?)

The topic is about goals scored the day you were born

Wally Fielding in a 3-0 win at home against Man Utd in October 1945, ten days after I was born. We drew 0-0 at Old Trafford three days after I was born.

Wally was a player I grew to love as I grew up, btw.
Great character Wally Fielding. Can still see him with shirt cuffs clasped in both hands. Usually seen with a fag in his mouth. Most unfit looking player but my, he was good.

Trevor Ross late equaliser against Leeds at Goodison. I was actually in the delivery room the day Big Bob, Ross and Todd put Birmingham to the sword, that would have had a better sound to it. But wouldn't have really counted as even if I decided to make my entrance a few minutes earlier than I did, the match had finished well before.

Tony Cottee scored after 30 seconds of the first game of 88/89 against Newcastle in a 4-0 win. Think this was Cottee’s debut in which he scored a hat-trick with Sharp getting the other goal.

The first goal I remember seeing live was Barry Horne against Sheff Wed at home, our first-ever Premier League goal.

I answered mine as first game I ever saw. I was born in 77 and went in 83 for the first time. My dad is a family of blues and my mum is a family of reds. Both families go the games. I'm so glad my mum didn't take me the game

I remember my first season ticket and you had numbered paper you ripped out each game and if you wanted a cup ticket or an away ticket you would rip out something random like, number 50 to exchange. A bit like a raffle book. Anyone else remember these days

Status
Not open for further replies.