First Everton Goal of Your Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Bob Latchford 1977-1978 Season. Pic courtesy of @Joey66 Old Everton Pics Thread

Great thread this @Eggs Lots of memories and lots of new info ;)
Now you've taken it to a whole new level
...Cottee also got the first of my son’s life, Gylfi Sigurdsson got the first of his daughter (my granddaughter).
My son was born on the day Paul Wilkinson scored the derby game winner at Goodison ;)

23rd March 1968. We beat Newcastle 1-0 at home. I was only seven so we left early when the score was 0-0. As we were walking to the car I heard a massive roar as Howard Kendall had just scored.
From that moment on I was hooked and begged my Dad to take me to the next home game against Arsenal. We won 2-0 with both goals from Joe Royle. I even managed to see the goals this time.

23rd March 1968. We beat Newcastle 1-0 at home. I was only seven so we left early when the score was 0-0. As we were walking to the car I heard a massive roar as Howard Kendall had just scored.
From that moment on I was hooked and begged my Dad to take me to the next home game against Arsenal. We won 2-0 with both goals from Joe Royle. I even managed to see the goals this time.

....it’s about the first Everton goal scored after you were born, CJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.