First Everton Goal of Your Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colin Harvey in a 4-1 win at home to Sunderland in 67
It was just before my 7th Birthday
Morrissey got a hat trick that day
I also seen the vision play
When I say seen I caught glimpses of the game from my Dads shoulders but the hush when the vision got the ball still remains with me

Everton 3 Birmingham 1

Jimmy Harris, Dave Hickson (2)

Interesting a week later Spurs absolutely mullered us 10 - 4 at White Hart Lane :eek:

We also lost first 6 games of the season.
Nothing seems to have changed at all.

Colin Harvey in a 4-1 win at home to Sunderland in 67
It was just before my 7th Birthday
Morrissey got a hat trick that day
I also seen the vision play
When I say seen I caught glimpses of the game from my Dads shoulders but the hush when the vision got the ball still remains with me

....Bri, I was more thinking of the first Everton goal after you were born;

Ball against Newcastle 30 yarder thankfully shown over and over at the start of March of the day the rest of the season
Wasn’t my first but it’s one I still remember. Was it 71/72 ish, Ball coming back from injury, dull game lightened by that one moment of magic. Everybody around just stood up and applauded.

....Joseph Kennedy. Played 364 games for the Baggies and only scored 3 goals in the right end. Died in 1986 but remembered on here.
I had to look it up tbh.
The only other thing I remember is Bobby Collins squaring up to some WBA grock (nothing really changes does it) and glaring at him in the...do you want see me? manner. The big fella rightly decided, no, he didnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.