First away

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackyboy

Player Valuation: £35m
Looks like WBA will be my first every away game thanks to a fella in work. Looks like I'll be venturing down alone though, being the only Blue in a gang of mates (rest either red or not into football). Just enquiring as to whether any seasoned away goers know of a designated away pub for the trip to the Hawthornes. Any info or help is much obliged.

I think a place called The Vine is the best away pub, it's a good walk from the ground though.

Aways are boss, hopefully be a good day on Saturday.

WBA is a good place to start! I don't think there are any away pubs near by though from my experience. Looking forward to it though!

Looks like WBA will be my first every away game thanks to a fella in work. Looks like I'll be venturing down alone though, being the only Blue in a gang of mates (rest either red or not into football). Just enquiring as to whether any seasoned away goers know of a designated away pub for the trip to the Hawthornes. Any info or help is much obliged.

There are a few pubs just on the other side of the motorway. Can't remember the name of it now so probably no use but one of them has a tent at the back and does a good BBQ on match days. It's very away fan friendly. It's literally on the edge of the motorway on the other side from the ground.

Dunno if it counts but Elland Road for the semi final with Spurs in 95. What a day.

Think my first actual away was Sheffield United, lost 1-0, not as fun that one... lol

You'll love it mate, aways are the best.

My first away was Anfield 94 at 6 years old, thrown in at the deep end is an understatement lol Watson scored for us with Fowler and Rush scoring for them. Hope your introduction to aways is a lot better on Saturday mate. You'll love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.