Financial Fair Play investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
The elephant sized money box sat in the room.

Yet Everton still happy to give Pickford an improved contract when there was no need to rush until the summer as he has 2 seasons left and been in talks with Iwobi to improve his deal.

We've paid players DOUBLE what they'd get anywhere else over the years. Tell me any club that would have paid Mina 100k+ or given Keane a 5 year extended contract.

I've seen better management at car boot sales

Yet Everton still happy to give Pickford an improved contract when there was no need to rush until the summer as he has 2 seasons left and been in talks with Iwobi to improve his deal.

We've paid players DOUBLE what they'd get anywhere else over the years. Tell me any club that would have paid Mina 100k+ or given Keane a 5 year extended contract.

100% but apparently to some that is the Scab 6's/PL/FFP's fault.

It would have, but a salary cap would have to cover every league in Europe otherwise the league with one is at a disadvantage, and it would also be totally irrelevant for all but 3 or 4 leagues.

Drafts are obvious non starters for football
Good. Let the players leave for those other leagues.
I'd happily accept a lower standard of league if it meant an equal playing field for each team.

Regardless of everything else on here , the board is still very much in place. Nothing has changed.
At present there is no evidence that anything has or is about to change with regard to the administration or the structure of the club.
Our board may have stopped attending home matches but it is still they who are making all the decisions about the future direction of the club, and we are still at the mercy of their now proven ineptitude.
Just because they’ve retreated to their bunker doesn’t mean they’ve gone.
Far from it!
And the hint of complacency you display in your post is no doubt what they are actually praying for.
Let that complacency grow , survive the relegation threat and they will no doubt slither back to inflict their woeful lack of vision and expertise on us once more.
This struggle is far from over.
You must be 'kin kidding?

You think Kenwright and DBB can make it back again into this club?

Ha Ha Ha Ha.

Seems Gordon’s sale was essential to keep the wolves from the door.

Good times Bill & co.
To be fair, he had switched off, not that he was any good anyway. I am still convinced he doesn’t have the pace nor energy for the premier league. He reminds me of Gerard Deulofeu, he always looked knackered after about 55 minutes.

That was good business from Everton for a change. Get rid of him, pure profit and may help us with the books this season.

Not so sure about pillorying them over Pickford. Get him sorted sooner rather than later as he's one of the only players in the squad who I don't want to actively replace.

Mina and Keane though... ugh. Mind you Keane under Dyche might show some value.

Iwobi - If he performed at his best all the time then no problem, however he doesn't so I concede that point.

However far too many are on too much compared to other teams around the middle and lower end of the table and that's killing us as we can't sell to a club that might suit them better. We need to he closer to the competitive rate for new players coming in that's for sure.

Just want to say, its an immensely stupid decision to wait until today to release the accounts on the eve of a match day weekend - we had two weeks - in fact months.

They are going to wind everyone up, there will be a media, scrutiny, drama and whipping up all within a few days of the game, when the players and staff need to be focussed without any additional pressure, distractions, media questions and drama around the club.

If we had any sense we would have released them on a sleepy Monday afternoon and the cycle would have have moved on.

Just want to say, its an immensely stupid decision to wait until today to release the accounts on the eve of a match day weekend - we had two weeks - in fact months.

They are going to wind everyone up, there will be a media, scrutiny, drama and whipping up all within a few days of the game, when the players and staff need to be focussed without any additional pressure, distractions, media questions and drama around the club.

If we had any sense we would have released them on a sleepy Monday afternoon and the cycle would have have moved on.
What time today do the accounts come.out? 11:59pm or sometime when it doesn't seem like we have a board acting like a bunch of dodgy scruffs?

When did the PL get them?

I look forward to some people who have a clue looking at the actual accounts to scrutinise them rather than guessing.

What time today do the accounts come.out? 11:59pm or sometime when it doesn't seem like we have a board acting like a bunch of dodgy scruffs?

When did the PL get them?

I look forward to some people who have a clue looking at the actual accounts to scrutinise them rather than guessing.

They usually realse them in the afternoon mate, anywhere between 2:00pm - 6:00pm, but that just going on what they've done previously - i really don't know what time.

Probably should of released them the night of the England game when kane broke the England goal scoring record.

Status
Not open for further replies.