Transfer Rumour Fikayo Tomori

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think us winning the first 2 matches has any real relevance to Chelsea loaning us Tomori. We aren't their competition in their mind. We are the level just below's competition. We take points off those team, Chelsea finish higher up the league in theory.
I have my doubts honestly. Either way I hope a speedy CB comes off or we could be in a bit of a pickle

Will he go straight into the team for Mina?

Doubtful

When Holgate comes back he will be further down the pecking order.

Brantwaites injury couldn't come at a worse time. Strange that Gibson is being left go.

Doubtful

Brantwaites injury couldn't come at a worse time. Strange that Gibson is being left go.

Not initially but don’t see why it wouldn’t take him long to get in the side ahead of Mina. Let’s not forget Mina has been injury prone during his time here.

Branthwaite did well last season when called upon and we probably all think he’s ready to be used as back up, we don’t know what plans Ancelotti has for him though.

Regardless of that though I do think it’s very well worth having an extra centre half just due to Mina’s injury proneness. Also there’s no harm in having extra competition for places, this something we have now that other seasons we’ve been crying out for.

Doubtful

I don't think anyone has locked down the spot next to Keane. Tomori could take it if he comes in.

Not sure at all if Chelsea will agree to a loan.

It will likely be an expensive loan if so and could well be prohibitive to getting a second player on loan, if Ancelotti wanted to do that.

I think we'll get him alright, but it suits Chelsea to drag it out and encourage more interest in him, that's just what happens.

Sack him and Chelsea off

Throw the lot at Koulibaly days to go of the window and see Napoli squirm when Kouli wants to reunite with the professor

Status
Not open for further replies.