Transfer Rumour Fikayo Tomori

Status
Not open for further replies.
Him going to Rennes facilitates Chelsea's move for Mendy.

I can see Marina making it worth his while to spend a year in Brittany.

I just want a top quality CB who you know is ace.

I was happy waiting until next summer to bring that sort of player in so honestly any CB on loan just as a body until Braithwaite/Holgate are fit does me.

Tomori/Stones/Smalling just get someone in for as cheap as possible.

I just want a top quality CB who you know is ace.

I was happy waiting until next summer to bring that sort of player in so honestly any CB on loan just as a body until Braithwaite/Holgate are fit does me.

Tomori/Stones/Smalling just get someone in for as cheap as possible.

Yep. We should've done the same last season. Gary Cahill was a free and would've done a very good job, but went to Palace and had a great season.

Solid journeyman for me.

Hope they don't spend the rest of the window trying to get him and end up with no one, exactly like what happened with zouma last year.

Can't go into the season with two fit senior centre backs, especially when they are both the same type
And neither of them fill you with any confidence, in fact one of them gives my ticker no rest every time the opposition attack, even Salford the other night.

Fabrizio has done his here we go on the Mendy deal and there’s no mention of Tomori. Could mean nothing but it’s worth noting

If this is the case, I think it progresses quite quickly to us. The injury will have helped. People won't like this, but I do think the fact he can cover right back, in the interim will help as well. It will get him in the team which is clearly what he wants.

Problem is if we keep hanging to end of transfer window good chance we will fail to make the signing. Need to look at alternatives quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.