Transfer Rumour Fikayo Tomori (Chelsea CB) and Lemina (Saints CM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomori is "under consideration" according to The Guardian. He seems like a good young prospect, he's not about to step into Zouma's shoes, but a useful backup defender who could develop into something more.

Tomori is "under consideration" according to The Guardian. He seems like a good young prospect, he's not about to step into Zouma's shoes, but a useful backup defender who could develop into something more.

At Chelsea though, I imagine we would only loan him

I wouldn't get too exasperated fellas.
Even if true , these are probably plan B or C alternatives as squad players. We need a squad , not just a top notch first eleven.
They may also be being used as smokescreens or leverage to put pressure on other players / clubs.

So Holgate and Timori would be our backups. Where is our 1st class CB? Go we want to compete with Top 4?

Not sure why everyone is comparing him to Zouma as if we’re necessarily going for another Keane partner. It may just be that Silva is happy with Keane & Mina and just wants an able deputy which Tomori is.

Didn't Tomori win player of the season for Derby? That's something i suppose. Still not the decent CB i was hoping for though.

Status
Not open for further replies.