Fernando

Status
Not open for further replies.

rochdaleblue

Player Valuation: £50m
I see united have been linked with one of our main targets from the summer.
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/513391/20131012/manchester-united-fernando-porto-january.htm
This lad does look the business as a defensive midfielder. Why did this deal fall through in the summer? Did we turn our attentions to McCarthy instead or did we try to sign him as well. I wonder if he doesn't go to united whether we will be in for him next summer. As I am sure Roberto's preference in January will be another striker.

Think we wanted him aswell as getting McCarthy and Barry but he wouldn't leave Porto cos he wanted to play CL. Cracking player though!. Think he may even be a free agent in the summer?.

Wouldn't have thought we'd spend a large amount of money on a centre mid unless Barry isn't coming back. I can't see one of the three of them, plus Gibson fancying spending most of a year on the bench.

So Man City will have Fernando Luiz Roza (aka Fernandinho) and Fernando Francisco Reges (aka Fernando). Both play as a holding midfielder and both hail from Brazil.

We could end up with rodwell back!

I would honestly be happy with that. If he can stay injury free (*knocks on wood*) he will be a great player. Hope we can get him back on the cheap.. like £5m sounds nice. It's nice to have academy graduates in the squad. Roberto said his goal is to have at least one academy player make the first team every two years.

So Man City will have Fernando Luiz Roza (aka Fernandinho) and Fernando Francisco Reges (aka Fernando). Both play as a holding midfielder and both hail from Brazil.

I would honestly be happy with that. If he can stay injury free (*knocks on wood*) he will be a great player. Hope we can get him back on the cheap.. like £5m sounds nice. It's nice to have academy graduates in the squad. Roberto said his goal is to have at least one academy player make the first team every two years.

another sick note...no thank you. We have quite enough of those already!!

Status
Not open for further replies.