Fernandes signed and Tesco's 120million

Status
Not open for further replies.
So effectively it says, reading between the lines, that Tesco will give us £120m so that they can build a store on site. Therefore, we would use the £120m to finance the stadium build. Assuming it costs £120m or less to build the stadium, we are debt free.

Nah, it's a bit poo... the contribution from ourselves is £78M, they got that right, but the total Stadium cost was only down as £130M, with £52M financed via the enabling development.

That's before you take into account the fact that we won't be able to generate anywhere near the same revenue as the CoM stadium (what with it being able to host concerts for the likes of the Foo Fighters, and not being denied to Citeh, 100 times / year so's the council can have a go.

Nah, it's a bit poo... the contribution from ourselves is £78M, they got that right, but the total Stadium cost was only down as £130M, with £52M financed via the enabling development.

That's before you take into account the fact that we won't be able to generate anywhere near the same revenue as the CoM stadium (what with it being able to host concerts for the likes of the Foo Fighters, and not being denied to Citeh, 100 times / year so's the council can have a go.

Gordon: Whether or not it is bullshite, remains to be seen. I suspect it might well be but at some point the whole deal will be published in full, assuming the project does go ahead, which I'm starting to doubt. There are so many sources coming into play and it seems to me that all of them conflict.

Not trying to be a smart arse but with the price of steel and other materials shooting up with inflation how can any one now know the cost of the stadium personally I'm worried the club could go tits up if we are not very careful:dodgy:

Not trying to be a smart arse but with the price of steel and other materials shooting up with inflation how can any one now know the cost of the stadium personally I'm worried the club could go tits up if we are not very careful:dodgy:

Add 25% to the current cost and then another 25% as a contingency and we'll have the final price, I suspect.

I think we need to be very carefull in relation to our carbon footprint!lol

s55998670160_1055.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.