Fernandes signed and Tesco's 120million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tennessee Blue Mike

Player Valuation: £50m
http://www.nsno.co.uk/e107_plugins/storylink_menu/storylink.php?Fernandes_signed_

Hate to quote this site but maybe just maybe some truth in this. Don't kill the messenger but I wonder if a double veiling may be in order after the Euros.

My main point is before Cars left I'm sure Moyes had already someone in mind. Gaz has Arshavin down and maybe just maybe this is a extra.;)

http://www.accountancyage.com/accountancyage/analysis/2219568/prospects-join-clubcard

Here is the link that NSNO are banking on it seem vague to me. Especially, noting Ben Kenwright instead of Bill?

Last edited:
toffeeweb saying we can have manny for£6 million but have to complete by 20th june and arshavin given 20th june deadline by zenit, could be a great day or doomsday.:oops:

So effectively it says, reading between the lines, that Tesco will give us £120m so that they can build a store on site. Therefore, we would use the £120m to finance the stadium build. Assuming it costs £120m or less to build the stadium, we are debt free.

So effectively it says, reading between the lines, that Tesco will give us £120m so that they can build a store on site. Therefore, we would use the £120m to finance the stadium build. Assuming it costs £120m or less to build the stadium, we are debt free.

Nice piece of work if it actually will work that way. I suppose we will have to stay tuned for further details. ;)

Sorry for putting a dampener on things but even though it's dated 19th June 08, it just doesn't sound right. Why would they mention Andrew Johnson, Joleon Lescott, Tim Howard and not more recent signings like Yakubu, Baines, Jagielka, Pienaar etc.

Anyway we'll soon see.

Your not a reincarnate of RBJ are you?:oops: But yes it did seem a little dated in the journalism about the players. But I'm hoping it's not lazy journalism and it's a good sign for things to come.

Sorry for putting a dampener on things but even though it's dated 19th June 08, it just doesn't sound right. Why would they mention Andrew Johnson, Joleon Lescott, Tim Howard and not more recent signings like Yakubu, Baines, Jagielka, Pienaar etc.

Anyway we'll soon see.

I think everyone is suspicious of the story. Although to answer your question: this is an accountancy magazine, approaching the story from a financial viewpoint. The writer could very well be lazy and get things out of perspective from the point of view of players and their importance. That doesn't mean that the story regarding Tesco and perhaps Manny is necessarily wrong. Although it probably is wrong lol

Your not a reincarnate of RBJ are you?:oops: But yes it did seem a little dated in the journalism about the players. But I'm hoping it's not lazy journalism and it's a good sign for things to come.

No, I don't know who he is mate. I use kipper, but I want to start using this as well, seems like a decent forum.

No, I don't know who he is mate. I use kipper, but I want to start using this as well, seems like a decent forum.
This is a decent forum i have looked at a few over the last 4 months and nothing comes near to this one.
I would not be too worried if by tomorrow we don,t get manny or ashavin by the season start moysie will have us geared up to challenge for fourth.

Status
Not open for further replies.