Ferguson Caretaker Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's amazing isn't it. The club have said he'll take a game or two and are looking for a permanent manager, but he's being congratulated.

Lol.
OK Dave, so you could be the bigger man here and, as you were imploring us all to do and embrace Tapas, by at least just saying "Good luck Dunc, come on you Blue Boys" I mean it's only 1, maybe 2 games like not a possible whole season of Benitez football!

But then again, Moshiri being balks deep in Tapas didn't quite pan out for you!

Come on man!

00BE66681000044C-3008876-image-a-2_1427182986020.jpg

can somebody photoshop Gerrard into this
20220115_234924.jpg

….I doubt that will be the case. I don’t think Ferguson is on trial here, we desperately need him to positively influence matters but that bounce factor only lasts so long.

I do see where you are coming from, but I do think to some degree he is on trial.

Looks like they will give him a few games if it goes badly they will move to plan b. If he does ok, wouldn't be surprised if he gets it until the summer.

What's interesting is that they havent just given him to the summer. Read into that what you will.

I do see where you are coming from, but I do think to some degree he is on trial.

Looks like they will give him a few games if it goes badly they will move to plan b. If he does ok, wouldn't be surprised if he gets it until the summer.

What's interesting is that they havent just given him to the summer. Read into that what you will.
My worry is, do they even know what plan b is?

Status
Not open for further replies.