Felli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its true mate, Moyes got to the ground saturday at 10 am, and he could not find the changies, anywere. Shoccking to be fair.

Thing that really ****ed me off was when Felli passed to their backline and didn't chase down. Instead threw up his arms and pirouetted 180 degrees with his back to the Wigan defender who was yards away from him! Clearly frustrated but sort it out you beaut.

am i the only one that doesnt care that much about what fellaini did??? people have emotions and he was clearly pissed of about the way the game was going. yeah it wasnt a nice thing to see but people get emotional and do stupid things.

We were all pissed off about the way it was going, he is lucky enough to be able to do something about it rather than hiss and spit on the sideline, or at the T.V. I love Felli, just thought he had matured a bit more than that.

am i the only one that doesnt care that much about what fellaini did??? people have emotions and he was clearly pissed of about the way the game was going. yeah it wasnt a nice thing to see but people get emotional and do stupid things.

It was a stupid thing to do. Sadly he will be remembered for it long after he leaves.

we were terrible throughout. Felli's reaction was poor, very poor in THAT instance but there were other times during the game when he showed willing and commitment to the cause, at one point throwing in a tackle in order to prevent Mirallas getting into trouble as he was chasing some ****er like a man possessed (it may have been the tackle he got booked for).

There is obviously a lot happening behind the scenes which must have a destabilising effect on the players which rests fairly and squarely at the feet of Moyes and Kenwright. I see Felli's petulance as him venting his anger and frustration at a situation he doesn't like and quite possibly because it's for a club he loves.

As for rumours of buying houses in London etc. I imagine he's minted and no disrespect to my home town but it's difficult to spend 5m on property in Liverpool and even so it wouldn't represent the same investment opportunity of London property.

**** it, make Felli player-manager, let him loose with our meagre funds to buy some tasty, young Belgian lads on the cheap and behold the new era. Save 80k per week in salaries straight away.

@Everton: Due to unforeseen circumstances, this afternoon’s signing session with Marouane Fellaini at Everton Two has been postponed.

@Everton: Due to unforeseen circumstances, this afternoon’s signing session with Marouane Fellaini at Everton Two has been postponed.

All it would take is one idiot (in a RoyalBlueJersey) to make a tit out of themselves and it could have become really bad.

Not the worst idea to cancel this.

Mmmmmm you can't tell me the players arnt seriously pissed off at Everton! Moyes is at fault for this , him and Bill the cheeky bastards.

All it would take is one idiot (in a RoyalBlueJersey) to make a tit out of themselves and it could have become really bad.

Not the worst idea to cancel this.

Totally agree, I'd have been far more surprised if it had home ahead. People will castigate the club for it but its the right thing to do. With the current atmosphere amongst fans it couldn't go ahead

How many more years do we have to survive like this - until we have wiped the debt and can afford to at least think about a new stadium (a feckin real plan this time not some bullchat "oh yeah thousands will turn up on bikes" pipedream that involves HorseMeat and moving out of the city)...

....rant over..... for now

Status
Not open for further replies.