Fellaini - Sell or Gamble?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stutheblue

Player Valuation: £30m
I know it's been debated several times already, but there's still no sign that he will put pen to paper (even though we're told "its close"). Should we sell in this window, as waiting until Summer 2012 is surely a gamble? Moyes appears to see him as an integrtal part of our squad (and I agree) but I'm beginning to waiver now, and think we need to get the best price possible! Alternatively, we gamble and leave ourselves open to another 'Pienaar situation'. Starting to get concerned now. Now if we get taken over....... then all my fears will be allayed!!

some say on the famous twitter in the last hour that he has signed,only time will tell but as some say already on here,he could be off in the summer anyway.

Well if that's true (that he's signed) at least if he does go in the Summer we'd surely get a good deal. That to me would be good for us, as in, if he stays we've got a good player for a few more years, if he goes after signing then we get a good transfer fee.

keep him if he goe's we will struggle big time thats Arteta,Pienaar,Yak, gone how do we expect
the likes of Rodwell and Ross Barkley to stay if they see the club selling their best player's.

If he doesnt sign before the end of jan put him up for sale.

Agreed.

if he does go I'll be gutted. But as usual I will just say "So long Felli and thanks for all the fish!"

And 30million smackeroonies.
That'll buy us 2 strikers, 2 midfielder and 2 defenders!

Could just be, as it has been said on this forum previously, a contract signing from Felli arranged by the club and the player with every intent of selling him in the summer, just for a higher fee as the new contract will require it.

Status
Not open for further replies.