Favourite Everton goal celebration?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAYTALITY

Player Valuation: £30m
Well then, what's yours? Could be just a once off or perhaps a players signature celebration.

For me it's this
CahillCornerEFC.jpg

Just loved him. Loved the goals he scored, loved the type of goals, loved the fact he was so small but one the best headers ever, loved his fight.
Something about his signature celebration was electrifying to me. There was nothing better than seeing him continue a perfectly timed run over to the flag, the punching encapsulated the fight he and the Everton side had. Ever get that skingasm like that electric feeling that gives your skin an orgasm? That's what it use to do. I often shadow boxed as he would box the flag.

For lack of something better to remember an individual one was a game against wigan 2011 Santo scored the opener and did this sexy samba dance with his hips. This must have got up Jags skin (specialy as a defender) because he equalised with a diving header, got up and did some terrible shuffle and hand jive before punching the air in anger.... Anyone remember that? I don't think it was just picked up by the masses. One them things I pick up on that no else does and feel weird for bringing it up I guess!

Anyway lids, do share..

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.