Favourite away games you miss the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rochdaleblue

Player Valuation: £50m
Looking at the league tables a couple of days ago, it got me thinking. Which away grounds do you miss visiting the most. Forest, QPR, Wigan, Blackburn, Leeds, Derby, Boro and Bolton we have all enjoyed recent successes at. My personal favourite and the one I miss the most is Blackburn. Always a great following there, decent recent results and great pubs near the ground. Your thoughts.

I always thought Boro was a decent away. Used to do alright there and took a few thousand up each time. I was at the Cup game in 2002 but my memory of it isn't great as I was quite young at the time. Anyone remember how many we had there that day?

Would like Leeds back up as they used to be one of the bigger clubs. Would also like to see Sheffield Wednesday, Blackburn and Leicester back up.

I always thought Boro was a decent away. Used to do alright there and took a few thousand up each time. I was at the Cup game in 2002 but my memory of it isn't great as I was quite young at the time. Anyone remember how many we had there that day?

Would like Leeds back up as they used to be one of the bigger clubs. Would also like to see Sheffield Wednesday, Blackburn and Leicester back up.

I'd love to see Wednesday back up as well, would like Forest to come back up for a season or 2 also

Quality shout mate. Never seen us win there but always loved going due to the great away following.

My personal choice is Elland Road, good atmosphere, hostile and again always a good following.

Of course elland road will always be remembered for that semi final against spurs. But equally the Rooney winner there was a special day and atmosphere as well.

Of course elland road will always be remembered for that semi final against spurs. But equally the Rooney winner there was a special day and atmosphere as well.

tbh mate it was the Rooney game I was referring to as well. The following season he scored again but we drew 1-1 but I was in the top tier with the Leeds locals, funny as **** that game. Seen us lose a couple of times there but always enjoyed the atmosphere. It was something like 40 years without a win when we beat them 2-1 with that Rooney goal and a cracking goal it was as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.