Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
so we should have spent nothing then and hoped for the best? You would be on here moaning we haven’t spent anything.
We aren’t the only club to have spent big money on crap.

City spent a fortune on players before eventually wining anything. And that was when the league was a lot less competitive than it is now.

City didn’t spend 5 years getting worse and worse and becoming an absolute shambles on and off the pitch. They won the league 4 years after they were bought out, please never compare us to them ever again.

City didn’t spend 5 years getting worse and worse and becoming an absolute shambles on and off the pitch. They won the league 4 years after they were bought out, please never compare us to them ever again.

The league was totally different then and that was the time to get a billionaire owner. We were 10 years too late. Only one person to blame for that..

The league was totally different then and that was the time to get a billionaire owner. We were 10 years too late. Only one person to blame for that..

I’m not arsed about having an oil sheikh pump money into us to win us the league, I just want a club that I can feel proud to support. I used to have that, until this Penfold rat turned up and made us the laughing stock of the country.

We spent 200 million or so in one summer, sacked a manager , hired Sam allardyce and then sacked him at the end of the same season.

When City spent big and brought in an entire spine, that spine won them leagues and trophies.

We are still trying to give our 200 million spine away 3 years later and hoping the biggest part of it goes to prison to get him off the wage bill.

The fact lots want to keep the manager shows the pathetic lack of standards at the club

This isn't my club. I won't watch this garbage.
I was hoping to get back to the Old Lady at some point in the New Year, most likely if we get a home tie in the cup but I think my money will be best spent else where unless things drastically change

Plot spoiler - this maybe sounds a bit devil's advocate / negative.

Moshi has done OK-borderline-well. Why?

1. New stadium - thank you, Mosh - it'll be class.

and

2. What aspects of Everton are Premier league, since Moyes left?

- Our flow of amazing youth? (Look at the RS... Gomez, TAA, Robertson, Harvey whatever, Curtis Jones, the Welsh lad who's name I can't remember)
- Our amazing signings? (Mosh isn't responsible for that, he backs Managers, fronts cash, and has done so pretty consistently)
- The fight and character on the pitch - Mosh has to import that for us?

I see a too often spineless, confused group of players without belief. It's not just the likes of Sigurdsson that have created that.

West Ham? Rocking. Why? Consistently building the above with our best Manager in 30odd years. Mosh just hasn't found the right guy cos there's this belief we need a 'headliner'. Howe would've been ideal. He's even a Blues fan. Go british: Dyche, Potter, Howe's out now but Smith, or anyone else nails hard that plays young British talent. Not Lampard, not enough experience yet.

Benitez has his work cut out.

Mosh. he's done OK. I genuinley think we could have been in the Championship before now without some of the lads we've shelled out on.