Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
He's an improvement on Kenwrong. But who isn't?

I think he's gone in all guns blazing, and wanted to make a statement, but I think as you seen with Man City you'll sign some dross first. Sadly with FFP we're not as free and able as they were.

I think he's been naive, things like going on Talksport with Jim White, and I think his intentions have always been right.

I genuinely think in Silva he's went for a young name who could propel us, and with Koeman went with the household name and he got it wrong. He was wrong to get involved in signings and going straight in for Rooney/Klaassen/Sigurdsson was a disaster, and thats where he needed to learn to keep out of affairs where needed.

I think bumping Walsh into a role out of his comfort zone was a disaster, and again Koeman, we knew too many times that he's an ego, and it was always dangerous to play with fire.

He's had so much go wrong, that when he got something it right, it looks like it could be very, very right.

He's appointed Brands, and whilst i'm incredibly dubious over his role so far, there's no doubting that getting those three in tis summer for £62m combined is great business, and he's clearly working well with Ancelotti. He's worked hard on getting the stadium sorted.

I just think he's been advised poorly, but he's improving, and hopefully he'll continue to back Ancelotti, and he'll bring in his co-partner in Usmanov, if we do that we may very wekk get that shiny Stadium on the dock, with some of the better players in the league to play in it, wearing Royal Blue.

But looking back quite a few liked the appointment of Brown Shoes and Silva.
Martinez got off to a flier on Bill's watch.
Moshiri deservedly sacked him - tick.
Then made more than a few mistakes - disappointed
Signed Ancelotti - tick
So until the wheels fall off this potential last chance saloon, I suppose I could change my vote to cheese on toast, with an option to jump ship back into either camp depending on how it goes

This is all separate from stadium stuff of course which is a whole different ball game for me...up to now he get a a provisional pass on that.

Martinez got off to a flier on Bill's watch.
Moshiri deservedly sacked him - tick.
Then made more than a few mistakes - disappointed
Signed Ancelotti - tick
So until the wheels fall off this potential last chance saloon, I suppose I could change my vote to cheese on toast, with an option to jump ship back into either camp depending on how it goes

This is all separate from stadium stuff of course which is a whole different ball game for me...up to now he get a a provisional pass on that.

Which camp would that be Degsy?

I hope it never has to come to it but make no mistake The Blue Union will rise again if called upon.
Of course they will, they at least wanted to act!

My point was the 'happy clappers" were out in force that day, supporting the greatest chairman the world of football has ever known.

I cannot stand the man, the sooner his stench of average is far away from GP we're playing with a handicap.

Happy Clappers 2.0

Firstly, Moshiri pumps his money in as loans so if he sells the club he can take back the money he has invested. It is a sensible approach. Hence why he is a billionaire. However, if Everton went under, he would lose his money. Everton don't (currently) have assets worth his investment.

By pumping money in as a owners loan (without interest or repayment) Moshiri has given us funds that we could not attract via a bank. Why? Cos like I said above, if we go bust we don't have assets the bank can use to get their total funds back. We aren't a good bet for debt.

So people can try and use the fact its listed as a loan to twist it but the facts are Moshiri has put his own money in regardless of risk.

Which camp would that be Degsy?
I think the Scottish verdict of Not Proven (either way) just has its nose infront - but theres a long way to go

Come writers and critics
Who prophesize with your pen...or keyboard
And keep your eyes wide
The chance won't come again
And don't speak too soon
For the wheel's still in spin
And there's no tellin' who
That it's namin'
For the loser now
Will be later to win
For the times they are a-changin'

I think the Scottish verdict of Not Proven (either way) just has its nose infront - but theres a long way to go

Come writers and critics
Who prophesize with your pen...or keyboard
And keep your eyes wide
The chance won't come again
And don't speak too soon
For the wheel's still in spin
And there's no tellin' who
That it's namin'
For the loser now
Will be later to win
For the times they are a-changin'
Bob Dylan ?

Firstly, Moshiri pumps his money in as loans so if he sells the club he can take back the money he has invested. It is a sensible approach. Hence why he is a billionaire. However, if Everton went under, he would lose his money. Everton don't (currently) have assets worth his investment.

By pumping money in as a owners loan (without interest or repayment) Moshiri has given us funds that we could not attract via a bank. Why? Cos like I said above, if we go bust we don't have assets the bank can use to get their total funds back. We aren't a good bet for debt.

So people can try and use the fact its listed as a loan to twist it but the facts are Moshiri has put his own money in regardless of risk.
On the one hand I hope sky and all their minions disappear.
On the other
I hope you never find out who will pay or owe what, because it will be EFC debt - not Moshiri debt...and our next Derby will be Vs Marine
You can think what you like and I'll agree to disagree...Accountants don't have anything in their own name...especially debt.
That belongs to the entity they represent...I only work here mate I'm just the accountant

On the one hand I hope sky and all their minions disappear.
On the other
I hope you never find out who will pay or owe what, because it will be EFC debt - not Moshiri debt...and our next Derby will be Vs Marine
You can think what you like and I'll agree to disagree...Accountants don't have anything in their own name...especially debt.
That belongs to the entity they represent...I only work here mate I'm just the accountant

I've not disagreed that the debt is EFC debt to Moshiri. The point is that if Everton can't pay those loan its Moshiri that loses his money.

On the face of it that is the same as any bank.

The difference is Moshiri is taking the risk to 'lend' us money when none else will.