Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
We seem to be achieving the same type of league placings. Worse even.
Happens a lot when a new owner comes in and changes almost everything in a short period of time. It destabilises the club and pisses of some of the existing players who see new team mates coming in on much more money than them. Hopefully, this is where we start to stabilise and with Carlo as manager, push on to challenge regularly for silverware.

How anybody can be slating Farhad Moshiri is beyond me. Am I disappointed we are where we are since his involvement certainly, but dont blame him for that. He has pumped a sh!t load into the club, he should be the one fuming. Appointments have been shocking and under delivered but my read is he took advice from others and supported that advice with his cash, hardly to blame for that. Perhaps now he is well and truly involved he will seek better advice but hardly to blame.

How anybody can be slating Farhad Moshiri is beyond me. Am I disappointed we are where we are since his involvement certainly, but dont blame him for that. He has pumped a sh!t load into the club, he should be the one fuming. Appointments have been shocking and under delivered but my read is he took advice from others and supported that advice with his cash, hardly to blame for that. Perhaps now he is well and truly involved he will seek better advice but hardly to blame.
I agree with you totally it is ridiculous the way "fans" on here treat the players ,management and Staff ,that is not counting the man who is sorting a new ground ,has pumped hundreds of millions into the club and has a very good friend who has more money than him ! It beggars belief to be honest .

I think you are spot on with him taking advice from people who were more "knowledgeable" than him in footballing matters and backed their ideas with cash. Just a shame Walsh and the managers until Silva's leaving were hopeless.

Time to get break open the piggy bank?

1 thing Moshiri cant be accused is that he's ever closed the piggy bank.

IMO all this means is that it takes a little bit of the edge of the massive loss we made last year and gives us another 12months to try and get some wages off the books.

Its very good news, but it doesn't mean we can spend what we want.