Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
Bumped into Farhad on the Isle of Man on Friday going into a bank in Douglas.
Was carrying a battered trunk with £50 notes bursting out the sides - couldn't make out all the lettering , but looked like A----ER U--AN--. The summer spend is on.

* this is probably a lie

Papers reckon Man City owners cousin (one who tried buying Kopites last year) has bought newcastle.

If true gutting that them and Leeds will be pumped with oil money whilst we are stuck with this Walter Mitty.
Seems to be true. The fella who failed with a £2bn bid to buy Liverpool last year, that bid being more than Moshiri is even worth.

We’ve got a bargain basement billionaire who has scaled back on his vision for the club. The leaked documents of the stadium prove this.

So Newcastle will be another club who’ll move miles ahead of us, whilst we chug along doing nothing of any note. We’ll continue to sell our biggest assets, just like we have done throughout Moshiri’s time here.

Richarlison will be our transfer budget for next year.

Papers reckon Man City owners cousin (one who tried buying Kopites last year) has bought newcastle.

If true gutting that them and Leeds will be pumped with oil money whilst we are stuck with this Walter Mitty.

Get a freaking grip, you are buying a newspaper story that may or may not even be true just to take another cheap dig at Moshiri. Even if it was true who the hell cares? You need to start getting behind OUR club and not wetting your pants over flaming Wolves, Watford, Leeds and the Geordie Horsepunchers

Get a freaking grip, you are buying a newspaper story that may or may not even be true just to take another cheap dig at Moshiri. Even if it was true who the hell cares? You need to start getting behind OUR club and not wetting your pants over flaming Wolves, Watford, Leeds and the Geordie Horsepunchers

If you ignore your rivals, you’re in for a hiding

Seems to be true. The fella who failed with a £2bn bid to buy Liverpool last year, that bid being more than Moshiri is even worth.

We’ve got a bargain basement billionaire who has scaled back on his vision for the club. The leaked documents of the stadium prove this.

So Newcastle will be another club who’ll move miles ahead of us, whilst we chug along doing nothing of any note. We’ll continue to sell our biggest assets, just like we have done throughout Moshiri’s time here.

Richarlison will be our transfer budget for next year.

Except for making a few people very rich

Depends how you look at it.

I look at it how I was grew up on, Manchester v Liverpool, my dad despised everything about United and City but with a begrudging respect for the former, same with us (never once showed his displeasure at me turning out to be a Blue rather than follow him to the dark side, despite numerous attempts) and I've become the same way, I take pleasure in their defeats but give begrudging respect when merited (moreso for City than the two devils in red). I've never once seen any of the teams that have been in and around us, be it Villa/Blackburn/Bolton under Moyes or West Ham/Leicester/Wolves/Watford now as rivals more they pick rivalries that don't exist with us (Watford being the biggest culprits)

So we now drop further down the pecking order.

Wolves and Newcastle are better ‘projects’ than ourselves.

We’ve got this fella with his super executive team, including: Kenwright, DBB, Woods and Harris.

Basket case of a club. Still, we’ve got the consultation about designs that may or may not be the designs we go with to look forward to in another two months. Then we may or may not put in a planning application on a stadium that is way too small.

What a time to be a blue. Nothing will ever be the same.

So we now drop further down the pecking order.

Wolves and Newcastle are better ‘projects’ than ourselves.

We’ve got this fella with his super executive team, including: Kenwright, DBB, Woods and Harris.

Basket case of a club. Still, we’ve got the consultation about designs that may or may not be the designs we go with to look forward to in another two months. Then we may or may not put in a planning application on a stadium that is way too small.

What a time to be a blue. Nothing will ever be the same.

Shinawatra found City the Sheikhs despite being banged up by the authorities

Mike Ashley is hated by Newcastle fans yet found the Sheikhs

Meanwhile Big Blue Blood Best Evertonian in der land couldn't find a buyer unless they allowed him to stay on as chairman.

Couldn't make it up!

Meanwhile Big Blue Blood Best Evertonian in der land couldn't find a buyer unless they allowed him to stay on as chairman.

Couldn't make it up!
There are still be people who will back him no matter what. We’re finished as a competitive outfit in this league.

Couldn't make it up!

does this guy actually have any cash? He tried to buy Liverpool and was laughed out of town