Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.8%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,263 92.2%

• Total voters
I'm just not sure how much this will change things mate. I really, REALLY don't want to move forward with the same hierarchy in place but it looks like we will
Its what i have wanted for years.

Im excited mate.

Huge statement to the players. Offer what you want for our boss talent. They are not for sale anymore.

Christ, i may even buy a lukaku named shirt now and get a few years use out of it ?

So £175 million for 49.9%, suprisingly im quite indifferent to this, Kenwright stays on and it's not a complete takeover. Just feels like more of the same.
As no one party had complete ownership of the club, buying a majority share (or total ownership) of the club is neither easy nor a quick process.

I wouldn't be surprised if that over the coming weeks or months he will begin to purchase further shares to allow a complete takeover.

From a Mail journo, wonder if just his own speculation or from same sources that gave Lawton his info?

just doin what he do...

jlDtVKs.gif

£37M plus his own cash back. Not bad for failing to invest in a football club for 16 years..
Nope, it is brilliant. I don't know how much debt you expected him to put himself in though to finance investment. I don't think it was a case of not wanting to invest but not being capable of it. Let's hope that Farhad shows him how it is done moving forward.