How's he done then?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi

Say NO to Ginger Managers
How's he done so far for you?

Summer Window was below expectations but otherwise he's exceeded expectations for me. Well boss him.

I'd like to have him round for a coffee and a chat about what the plan is.

Given that I'm up Scotland way it's not likely to happen.

Here we go... cue the trolls

IMHO not bad. Think of what was happening going in April last year ffs

Top 7, a manager that seems to have half an idea on how to win football matches, fit and motivated players, youngsters breaking through, new stadium in the plan.

Needs to boot Kenright and Elstone and get his own team in place on that side of the business but otherwise so far, so good.

The fact we've known about the stadium location for so long may mean we take it for granted a bit which may dampen the enthusiasm in the poll results.

That location confirmation and funding announcement was arguably some of the best and most important news the club has had in the best part of 150 years of history.

Basically if he delivers a 55k+ stadium with a decent design on the BMD, spends an ok amount on transfer fees and wages, keep us financially stable and doesn't mess around with EitC and club values, I'll always be voting "Utterly boss".

Bit more work to do to get there, but he's doing very well and is very much on course, so the second option for now, for me.

...I'm very happy with the direction we are going. At long last we seem to be a club with a bit of oooooomph. I also think Koeman has done well (Moshiri appointment), he's managed to make progress through change which isn't as easy as it sounds.

Good progress made and happy so far.

Something I've not been able to say for the last 20 years.

He's certainly got everyone interested in us again.

Status
Not open for further replies.