Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,243 92.2%

• Total voters

He needed Putin to have Uncle Uz removed before the footy manager stuff could be stopped.

The club is solely reliant on Usmanov’s money to survive, that’s another huge problem as we should have sponsors and commercial revenue in place to make us self-sustainable by now. It’s also part of the reason we are so hamstrung by FFP, because we don’t bring any money into the club and lose hundreds of millions every year. Another failure of a board that he seems happy to keep in place.

The club is solely reliant on Usmanov’s money to survive, that’s another huge problem as we should have sponsors and commercial revenue in place to make us self-sustainable by now. It’s also part of the reason we are so hamstrung by FFP, because we don’t bring any money into the club and lose hundreds of millions every year. Another failure of a board that he seems happy to keep in place.
You are going to love watching these new 7 or 8 signings win us games, Mike.

I get it, you hate him Mike but the fact is that he tried and is trying. This window feels more like a move in the right direction from playing staff, even if Kev has left it late.
I've been trying to bang a supermodel for nearly 25 years with no joy, I've had to come to terms with the fact that I am unskilled in supermodel seduction. Your boy Farhad should consider whether football club ownership is really his calling as he seems spectacularly unsuited to it.

I've been trying to bang a supermodel for nearly 25 years with no joy, I've had to come to terms with the fact that I am unskilled in supermodel seduction. Your boy Farhad should consider whether football club ownership is really his calling as he seems spectacularly unsuited to it.
I'll PM you some tips mate.

It's easy when you know how.

With every year you get older you're less likely to pull a supermodel
With every year learning how to run a particular type of business I'd assume you'd get better at it
Pretty sure Moshiri has learned a few hard lessons the last few years