Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters
First case is 100% correct.

Can't vouch for the 2nd. But really, would anyone be surprised?
First case is 100000000000% correct. Does it also mention Hoffenheim rejected him as well? Plus other teams? Or the fact "he was banging goals" meant he was doing that at youth level and underwent a season without scoring for Bryne?

No. It's just another anti-Everton/Moshiri post for no reason.

The current trend is "something COULD happen at Everton -> Can we blame and put it on Moshiri somehow?".

Edit: for every Haaland that comes to live up to perceived hype and those stories surface - there's a tenfold amount of Ravel Morrison's; after all, SAF said he's the best player he'd seen at youth level, so that must mean that he's not scoring for fun and bossing games, right?

First case is 100000000000% correct. Does it also mention Hoffenheim rejected him as well? Plus other teams? Or the fact "he was banging goals" meant he was doing that at youth level and underwent a season without scoring for Bryne?

No. It's just another anti-Everton/Moshiri post for no reason.

The current trend is "something COULD happen at Everton -> Can we blame and put it on Moshiri somehow?".
Actually no.

I'm blaming our academy staff for this one. Just another one to add to the list.

As I have said, 2nd scenario is unverified who knows?

By the way, if you can be bothered go back for my views on Moshiri. I'm one of his more vocal supporters, indeed I describe him as 'almost' a perfect owner. Sadly, the almost part is a glaring failing so unfortunately he has to step away and let someone else have a go.

Actually no.

I'm blaming our academy staff for this one. Just another one to add to the list.

By the way, if you can be bothered go back for my views on Moshiri. I'm one of his more vocal supporters, indeed I describe him as 'almost' a perfect owner. Sadly, the almost part is a glaring failing so unfortunately he has to step away and let someone else have a go.
Nah not a slight on you, just general annoyance with the situation, sorry if it came out wrong.

I'm in the same camp as you in reality - he's annoyingly putting himself in places where he shouldn't be lol

Actually no.

Rightly or wrongly, probably wrongly, whenever a random attack like that comes out on Moshiri I ask myself what that journalist's connection to BK is lol

My suspicion borders on paranoia.

But it is a shame journalists don't bother reporting all the stupid things BK has done over the years.

Today is the 30th of June, last post on this thread was the 18th a June, thats 12 days without a single moan about Moshiri, the man who seems to have gone out of his way to kill Everton, that alone says a lot about us, do we not care?
I think the Board Thread has overtaken it, no-one that I can see is in anyway supporting Moshiri but its all in the other thread now.

Cant wait to see a Padlock on this thread, means he will have gone.

His legacy may well have much more longevity.

Mosh Out and Kenwright

I think the Board Thread has overtaken it, no-one that I can see is in anyway supporting Moshiri but its all in the other thread now.

Cant wait to see a Padlock on this thread, means he will have gone.

His legacy may well have much more longevity.

Mosh Out and Kenwright
Yeah good point in that thread.

The clock is ticking on him, yesterdays man hopfully, too much talk of a buy out now, even if it isnt one of the ones mentioned so far somebody will be getting flushed out.

The stadium wont even be his legacy

A few years back I used to work with a Ukrainian guy of all people and on a few occasions he used the phrase "hope dies last", usually when talking about our job. Given how Everton have squandered all Mosh's money and the opportunity missed it seems somewhat appropriate now.