Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters
You should read the article mate, it's pretty good

Unless the reporter has real knowledge of what's going on I would rather not.

90% of football journalism is agenda ridden kack or guess work to generate clickbait.

No doubt it'll work as in 3,2,1 you'll have "ffs Mosh lar" at a time of the fanbase needing to be united and continue on the good feeling of the last few weeks.

Unless the reporter has real knowledge of what's going on I would rather not.

90% of football journalism is agenda ridden kack or guess work to generate clickbait.

No doubt it'll work as in 3,2,1 you'll have "ffs Mosh lar" at a time of the fanbase needing to be united and continue on the good feeling of the last few weeks.

Generally I think the two Everton reporters there do a decent job. They seem to be fairly well sourced. The long piece on Lampard last week was very good. I think they are as critical of the structure of the club as they can be for people who still need to have access to high-ups... Constructive criticism I would call it.

I think the article today is pretty even-handed. Cahill's role interesting as well.

I like how The Athletic has dedicated Everton writers

It's probably the last place left where you can actually get something bordering on fair coverage of Everton in the media

I read the one about Lampard that went up either last Friday or Saturday and it was really good. Great insight

It's a good article all very sensible and what 99,% of clubs work like .
The worrying statement in the article is
Thelwell will report directly to Everton’s directors, including chairman Bill Kenwright and CEO Denise Barrett-Baxendale."
So time will tell if the changes make a difference and are implemented

It's a good article all very sensible and what 99,% of clubs work like .
The worrying statement in the article is
Thelwell will report directly to Everton’s directors, including chairman Bill Kenwright and CEO Denise Barrett-Baxendale."
So time will tell if the changes make a difference and are implemented
He has to report to somebody. I think if Moshiri has listened to Kenwright more we may not be in the mess we are in at the moment.

I would hope that a Lampard/Thelwell double act are the main influencers and decision makers going forward.

Ultimately though everything come back to the owners and board in every business.

He has to report to somebody. I think if Moshiri has listened to Kenwright more we may not be in the mess we are in at the moment.

I would hope that a Lampard/Thelwell double act are the main influencers and decision makers going forward.

Ultimately though everything come back to the owners and board in every business.
You would hope that lampard and thelwell are the main drivers go forward but as the last few years have proved there have been to many cooks all with seemingly different agendas

Eh! If this Iranian has the dough he claims he has, we want a ****in' ridiculously oversized pizza, lad! And if no ridiculously oversized pizza, we want a ****in' family-sized sourdough bloomer right! We're Everton! Everton aren't we? Eh! Everton aren't we?!
What scumbags have read this and didn't give it a like? I want names.

I like how The Athletic has dedicated Everton writers

It's probably the last place left where you can actually get something bordering on fair coverage of Everton in the media

I read the one about Lampard that went up either last Friday or Saturday and it was really good. Great insight
Greg O'Keefe and Patrick Boyland are the two best Everton writers, I think.

Generally I think the two Everton reporters there do a decent job. They seem to be fairly well sourced. The long piece on Lampard last week was very good. I think they are as critical of the structure of the club as they can be for people who still need to have access to high-ups... Constructive criticism I would call it.

I think the article today is pretty even-handed. Cahill's role interesting as well.
Okeefe is terrible. They’re guessing most of the time. As informed as the average fan.