Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters
Nope.

But I'll bet you a lot of money Moshiri can leave tomorrow and in 5 years time we'll have still not won a trophy, league title or qualified for the Champions League unless we hit the jackpot with a City/PSG type buyout.

It aint worth frazzling your brain stressing over it as modern day football is a farce... maybe if the ESL happens and the scab 6 leave you can start dreaming of seeing fair competition again.
Again that’s showing no ambition, that’s just a defeatist attitude

I don't really think anyone else other than Moshiri can be blamed for our mess. For us to have spent the amount of money we have in recent years and be in this mess is frankly ridiculous. He has behaved like a 13 year old on Fifa late at night after 3 red bulls, he accurately represents everything wrong with modern society a clueless idiot pretending to understand things he doesn't, rather than just sitting back and allowing those who do know what their doing to make decisions. Why the hell did he think Silva would be a good appointment, he was even worse than Big Sam. Then you have the DOF debacle, either allow the guy to make decisions or don't have one at all. We were far better, when we didn't have a DOF. How can you spend all that money and have benches full of people, nobody's even heard of. Appointing Benitez was bad enough, however not sacking him, earlier on was even worse. Then he wants to bring in Pereira and works out like a slimy politician that it's unpopular and brings in Lampard. Another thing that had annoyed me, is our stupid decision to end our relationship with stub hub, it meant fans got money for their ticket and someone got a cheap ticket. It's just one awful decision after another st Everton.

Nope.

But I'll bet you a lot of money Moshiri can leave tomorrow and in 5 years time we'll have still not won a trophy, league title or qualified for the Champions League unless we hit the jackpot with a City/PSG type buyout.

It aint worth frazzling your brain stressing over it as modern day football is a farce... maybe if the ESL happens and the scab 6 leave you can start dreaming of seeing fair competition again.

Honestly who gives a toss at this point. If Moshiri leaves we might have an outside chance of halting this decline that is leading us towards liquidation. But I suspect it may be too late for that now.

They throw the term "financial due diligence" term around regards prospective football club takeovers and those of other massive concerns etc.. and rightly so.

Its strange for someone like Moshiri not to apply the same to not only the purchases of some of these pathetic wasters/permanently injured invalids were lumbered with now, but moreover, the miliions being spent on their wages, and in some cases the length of their ridiculous contracts and the dubious question of their renewal. Did noone question this...what about the creaking Board ? Surely an overriding duty of care to our Club and its esteemed heritage and status is one of their raison d'etre. And equally, duty of care to US.

I don't know about "due diligence" ..... "due negligence" is nearer the truth.
I absolutely agree with you, I remember vividly Carlo Anncelotti saying the club was dysfunctional and I thought gosh he has only been here a short time and he thinks this! How can anyone respect our club when managers think this , I am heartbroken that my once Classy respected club is in the headlines for all the Wrong reasons, yes I am very pleased with our futuristic stadium on the horizon but we need stability and a firm structure within the club also

I absolutely agree with you, I remember vividly Carlo Anncelotti saying the club was dysfunctional and I thought gosh he has only been here a short time and he thinks this! How can anyone respect our club when managers think this , I am heartbroken that my once Classy respected club is in the headlines for all the Wrong reasons, yes I am very pleased with our futuristic stadium on the horizon but we need stability and a firm structure within the club also
It seems like the "King's new clothes" syndrome....and nobody has ever "coughed" to why the transfers of these incoming players, the length of their contracts, the decision to renew their contracts and also the length of them if renewed, wasnt apparently questioned. The decided suitability (with the ability part highlighted) of actually buying them in the first place is another matter of course....well to us anyway.

Football is about crisis one day and glory the following day. Rafael is a good manager and under performance is largely due to the injuries. Next 2 weeks we will get to a full squad in the mean time results will improve. Rafael needs time to have his mark on the squad, he will be supported to add depth to the squad. Managers need time. I have no doubt we will have strong second half to the season

It seems like the "King's new clothes" syndrome....and nobody has ever "coughed" to why the transfers of these incoming players, the length of their contracts, the decision to renew their contracts and also the length of them if renewed, wasnt apparently questioned. The decided suitability (with the ability part highlighted) of actually buying them in the first place is another matter of course....well to us anyway.
I have just seen the latest video with Dan meiss on site of BMD and just wanted to say, these are worrying times for us fans BUT this stadium God willing) will be something to be proud of it’s really starting to take shape and will be amazing ????