Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 8.0%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,236 92.0%

• Total voters
Yet, all the stars are aligning this season for us to actually get relegated.

I know this is what you want, as you’ve got a massive hard on for Tuesday night games, against the likes of Luton, but surely even you can see that he would be culpable.

tbh now with the way we’re a mess the players, a new manager will come in be crap and down we go.

I'd have to disagree there.

There was no point under Martinez where we were in this much danger. There was a lot of hysteria back in the Martinez seasons, but this is 4 points, and potentially less if teams win matches in hand. And there is virtually no chance of an 11th place finish this season.
To be fair there were times back then when it wasn’t far off this, and I’m convinced we would have gone down eventually under Martinez, but that doesn’t make his point a good one because we’d have sacked him at some point anyway, with or without moshiri.

We all thought the Lukaku "Voodoo" comment was a one-off but he is genuinely the strangest human.
you do know he is not a real person don't you?
He is clearly a piece of AI in a very good 'human suit'.
Hiring Benitez was a great decision if you had no experience of EFC or football in general, what a give away...he has no past to draw on. His money is appreciated but its all from making lightning fast transaction on the stock market using his computer brain.
Brands was never really our DoF - he was Moshiri's software technician. Now he is gone Bill thought he could run the programs and debug any issues, but the whole thing is spiraling out of control - he can't even do a Jim White call....
just wait.....

Is he a snake or just someone who's tried his best and put his faith in the wrong people?

Dont get me wrong if things dont start improving and 2-3 years from now we are walking into BMD with the exact same problems then I'll be calling Moshiri oot like you but from what I've seen in recent weeks he's acknowledged things need to change so im willing to give him time to do it based on his financial commitment to the club.
If things don’t start improving a lot quicker than that it’ll be way too late! It’s not beyond the realms of possibility that in your 2—3 years time scale we could easily be in the Championship, if not this season then next! There’s already stories of DCL making noises, Richarlison will be off etc etc! But that’ll be ok because Moshiri will still be here and almost certainly so will JJK, Tom Davies, and we’ll have resigned Kieran Dowell and Shane Duffy to celebrate the opening of the new stadium playing against Charlton Athletic or Rotherham!

Benitez wasn't even at the club for 6 months yet is painted as the man who destroyed EFC despite Koeman and Silva having taken us lower in the table ?‍♂️

Moshiri you could argue has struggled to push us on in 6 years but you cant fault his effort/commitment. We've had much worse times than the Moshiri era.
Moshiri appointed Allardyce and Benitez, the two worst managerial appointments of the last 60 years if not ever! The implication of the next one being anything like as bad means we start next season in the championship, and god only know what the implications of that are for BMD!

Not human clearly from these pictures... note the non functioning digit in pic 3 and the secret symbol for Hilary Clinton only in picture 4.

1643138885153.png

1643138924232.png

1643138977059.png

1643139004385.png

There was a few of us that saw through this charleton from the start.

Finally the rest of the fanbase has got onto it.

Moshiri will destroy Everton. Unless we get him out before it's too late.

The clock has been ticking for 5 years.

There was a few of us that saw through this charleton from the start.

Finally the rest of the fanbase has got onto it.

Moshiri will destroy Everton. Unless we get him out before it's too late.

The clock has been ticking for 5 years.
What you mean is that a few bellends started calling him clueless, before he was clueless.

Baffling statement this, like you expect everybody to get on his back from day 1 with no evidence at all.

Maybe you can show me your posts from 5 years ago saying he would blow 600million on players and relegate us, cos nobody could predict that.

Moshiri appointed Allardyce and Benitez, the two worst managerial appointments of the last 60 years if not ever! The implication of the next one being anything like as bad means we start next season in the championship, and god only know what the implications of that are for BMD!
And yet...its almost time to call for Big Sam again.......Ha Ha !!!