Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters

Who are these people that know how to run a club?
We have directors of football. i expect he has had these people and they have not been listened too, over ruled and messed around.
Walsh was promoted above his station, but I said at the time what I was seeing didn’t match up with what I’d seen at Leicester. It was as clear as day manager / DoF and board were all moving in different directions and influencing decisions, rather than all being in sync or keeping out of it.

Feel for you, because you are in one of those death spirals we’ve had a few of over the years where constant changes of manager, style, players and recruitment strategy leaves you in a mess. With a squad built by what is it now, two DoF’s and 5 soon to be 6 managers? The only thing that comes of that kind of turn around is huge wastes of money and inconsistency.

I mean why are they buying and selling players for him days before him getting sacked. It’s baffling.

So we need to wait until Monday, what the hell is this, the post office!

A decent owner would make swift and decisive decisions and not make frustrated fans wait. In fact a decent owner would have seen the writing on the wall and already had a backup and replacement sounded out. There are of course people that could argue a decent owner would never have appointed such a divisive character at this club in the first place. Especially when they knew the job would take some time and need the fans onboard.